Onechanbara

I can't see myself even thinking about playing this game without laughing and then hitting myself for thinking about playing such a crap looking game. This game just fails for the following reasons
a) I have actually encountered and interacted with naked women in my lifetime so I don't really feel the need to pay to look at scantily clad polygonal women
b) If I did feel the need to look at cgi women I'd just go to the web where I can do so for free without terrible gameplay getting in the way
c) If for some reason I really felt the need to control scantily clad bouncy women I'd just play DOA, Soul Caliber or anygame featuring Mai Shiruni
d) If I wanted to play a game where I just mindlessly beat people up, I'd just play Streets of Rage, which appears to be a better game then this piece of crap and has a more attractive female lead, who is also part of my username. If Streets of Rage happens to be unavailble I'll just play another 1 of the dozens of old school beat em ups I have at my disposal.
Lastly I want to say that apple pie is pretty good but the king of pies is banana cream. It's also the funniest of pies, bar none.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod