Onechanbara

Why don't the Japanese go ahead and start the new age of total nudity in video games? It's about time isn't it?

De-Ting said:
Why don't the Japanese go ahead and start the new age of total nudity in video games? It's about time isn't it?
No, they just develop all the nude patches existing games, thus saving time.

Lethean said:
IGN gave it a 3.0. When I saw the review I finally remembered reading about this game a while back. It looked lame then, it looks lame now.

And you're lame for getting your reviews from IGN. IGN is notorious for giving Japanese games 3.0, and then games like Imagine: Party Babies 7s and 8s.

madster111 said:
No, they just develop all the nude patches existing games, thus saving time.

Hot Coffee anyone?

How am I lame for liking IGN reviews? They do have some pretty good ones out there, despite what the popular GR belief is at times.

It is sad that a game this terrible can be liked by so many people, even the people who are buying it for the girls...The graphics are terrible the girls don't even look good. I just..I mean. I don't get it.... :?

Lethean said:
How am I lame for liking IGN reviews? They do have some pretty good ones out there, despite what the popular GR belief is at times.

Actually its the popular belief across most of the internet that IGN is terrible, hypocritical, over hyping games, and horribly biased.

letusprey said:
It is sad that a game this terrible can be liked by so many people, even the people who are buying it for the girls...The graphics are terrible they don't even look good. I just..I mean. I don't get it.... :?

Maybe some people don't want a game that has an in depth story and 3 hours of cut scenes. Some don't want a game where you need to master complex button combo. Some don't want a game that has mind blowing graphics.

I know it may be hard to understand, but some people just enjoy games that they can just pop into their game console and from the beginning start killing things. No plot, no puzzles, just killing.

Maybe some people don't want a game that has an in depth story and 3 hours of cut scenes. Some don't want a game where you need to master complex button combo. Some don't want a game that has mind blowing graphics.

I know it may be hard to understand, but some people just enjoy games that they can just pop into their game console and from the beginning start killing things. No plot, no puzzles, just killing.

I can understand people wanting to play games just for killing...and seeing as I never mentioned anything about an in depth story, 3 hours of cut scenes, or mastering complex button combos makes the rest of your reply irrelevant.

What I don't get is why someone would want to play a killing game with unresponsive controls, a terrible camera, AND to top it all off terrible graphics.

I like killing things just as much as the other gamer, but I also think that if I am going to pay 40 dollars to play it, I should actually be able to PLAY it. :lol:

Also it seems the general feeling among reviewers is that this game is about as cool as taking your mom to your highschool prom.

... sorry, don't like this type of woman. I'd rather pick Samus, Lulu, Rikku, Jill Valentine everyday. :D

letusprey said:
I guess God Hand.

Coincidentally another game that IGN gave a 3.0 (much to the rage of actual video game fans).

All right, now to go over some things:

The game isn't $40. Its between $30 and $25 at most stores. You also could always rent it for $5.

The camera angles are terrible, I'll give you that. But considering its a button mash game with lock on, that really doesn't matter.

As far as I can recall, I had no issues with unresponsive controls. The game won't stop if you are in the middle of a combo and go to clean off your sword, but for the most part the controls do what you tell them to.

The graphics aren't that terrible. They aren't fantastic, but nothing from this company has great graphics. None of my friends went into this expecting Otogi level beauty: we expected generic backgrounds that you don't pay attention to because there are CGI women jiggling on screen.

Lastly, you only play games that are cool?

I suggest you rent the game, don't expect it to be the greatest game on the planet, but a fun game where you kill tons of stuff, unlock costumes, and see jiggling.

Trippysmurf said:
Lethean said:

Actually its the popular belief across most of the internet that IGN is terrible, hypocritical, over hyping games, and horribly biased.

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that I've agreed with a lot of their reviews and even if the popular belief is that...What is popular does not make it right.

Lethean said:
Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that I've agreed with a lot of their reviews and even if the popular belief is that...What is popular does not make it right.

Listen now that you are married to an American, you need to realize your Canadian logic is flawed and the basis of America is "what is popular is right".

It was said this is like No More Heroes. That was a great game. Go play that.

And Trippy has you there Lethean. You left Canada, so you don't need your brain as much.

Wait.

I'm sorry. Were we discussing something? I like totally spaced out thinking about Nascar and craving apple pie while watching E! True Hollywood Story on Brangelina.

*wipes tear from eye* Cause I'm proud to be an American...

However don't fuck with apple pie. It is delicious. The rest you can mock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle