Onechanbara

The problem though is that I haven't seen it in stores yet, so it's probably going to be a rare game. Whether it's good or not is still to be seen.

My friends and I have been waiting for this game for months.

Resons:
1) Big breasted female characters
2)...who fight zombies
3)...lots of zombies
4)...and you can customize their outfits
5)...which fulfills school girl and cowgirl fetishists
6)...and its co-op (I believe)

Bow chika wowow

Aside from that...I know I will hate this game.... damn add a little Frank West and Leon Ken nedy and maybe I would have been sold.

mhe am i the only one who thinks its pathetic to pine over animated women, now if you excuse me im off to meet my gf, i prefer my women real thanks

jivesc00ter said:
mhe am i the only one who thinks its pathetic to pine over animated women, now if you excuse me im off to meet my gf, i prefer my women real thanks
I think JCD has something to say about that V

Don't forget that the girls cover their bodies in zombie blood to enter blood rages, madster.

A+++???

Got to play this game on Saturday. It is a button mashers dream (basically you keep pressing X over and over until your thumb blisters.)

There are three playable characters (the Chick with the guns, the chick with swords, and the girl with the sword), each with a different playstyle.

Against a majority of the enemies its just kill, kill kill. Against some of the bosses, a little level of thinking and skill are required (especially against the female sword boss, what an annoying enemy).

If you enjoy Japanese games that require not a lot of thought, and can just get right into the action (sorta like the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games) then you will enjoy Onechanbara.

I'll probably write a review for this game after I play it more.

IGN gave it a 3.0. When I saw the review I finally remembered reading about this game a while back. It looked lame then, it looks lame now.

Lethean said:
IGN gave it a 3.0. When I saw the review I finally remembered reading about this game a while back. It looked lame then, it looks lame now.
I always thought you liked FTG just a little too much.
Now we have proof.

Yes everyone who doesn't like mindless button mashers soaked in Japanese fetishism are GAY!

used44 said:
Yes everyone who doesn't like mindless button mashers soaked in Japanese fetishism are GAY!
No, you are gay if you don't like
929267_20060920_screen003.jpg

Period.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle