Old Snake VS Raiden

OLD SNAKE -VS- RAIDEN

• OLD SNAKE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAIDEN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You forget everything because you're fucking DRUNK RIGHT NOW.

And tell me, in a hand to hand battle with no weapons, how is Snake going to get stabbed unless Raiden gets the finger in?

Raiden is strong enough to swing three gekkos around like some sort of crazy break dancer.
And he is faster than Old snake.

schimmel said:
Read my entire post, Raiden would be too scared to break a nail or damage his golden locks to get up close and personal.
You're kidding right? You obviously haven't seen what he does to himself and other people (or things) in MGS 4.

Raiden would hit snake, and then while he was doing his post punch pose, Snake would snap his neck. End of fight.

^Boo. That is sooo unrealistic! Even in a conversation about fictional characters in a video game.

Raiden would serve Snake his own ass with a garnish on the side. And that is coming from someone who thinks Snake is the man. Could you even imagine Snake taking on Vamp. Name one boss that Snake beat with his bare hands?

What's that? He beat up Grandaddy Ocelot and his cyborg arm? Please.

Even if Raiden beat Old Snake's ass, his legacy would be tarnished when everyone found out he's hung like a church mouse.

Snake doesn't cry like a P**** and you know why? Cause he got balls of steel!

Edit: Almost forgot, this!
Raiden_naked--article_image.jpg

And did you know how he got his pants back on? Snake brought it to him, yup. Just saying...

Bretimus_v2 said:
^Boo. That is sooo unrealistic! Even in a conversation about fictional characters in a video game.

Raiden would serve Snake his own ass with a garnish on the side. And that is coming from someone who thinks Snake is the man. Could you even imagine Snake taking on Vamp. Name one boss that Snake beat with his bare hands?

What's that? He beat up Grandaddy Ocelot and his cyborg arm? Please.

It's not that unrealistic. Watch any video of him fighting. He does his "I'm a badass fighter pose" like 20 times.

People stop referring back to the young Raiden :)

Remember this fight is supposely between Old Snake and Cyborg Raiden.

Tylzen said:
People stop referring back to the young Raiden :)

Man, even in metal gear 4 he had girlfriend issue!

But i had to admit, the part where he cut off his arm and sacrifice himself to save Snake had me changed my mind. Especially when his girl married his subordinate because of a child complication. It had me in tears a little bit :cry: and wanted to forgive him...

...until we find out the marriage was a hoax... and his child is alive... and HE DIDN'T DIE :evil:.
Yeah that's right! He came back cause he was so much of an A** to sacrifice himself for snake but did he leave one-armed? Or at least on a wheelchair since he got crushed by a metal gear? Nope! The army fixed his body as a bonus for his bravery and then woo his newly wed wife. That's when i rooted for Johnny...

Man, it felt like these random Japanese cartoon where the hero friends dies just to come back to life 5 minutes after...

No, i'm sorry. Raiden must die for the fate of Snake.

letusprey said:
not that unrealistic. Watch any video of him fighting. He does his "I'm a badass fighter pose" like 20 times.

Touche! Granted he is fighting Vamp most of the time. So it could be argued that he is merely matching him flex for flex.

Tylzen said:

I haven't gotten my PS3 yet so I can't refer to Cyborg Raiden because I haven't met him. It's young Raiden all the way for me, and he is quite the girly-man, pussywhipped wuss.

Bretimus_v2 said:
letusprey said:
not that unrealistic. Watch any video of him fighting. He does his "I'm a badass fighter pose" like 20 times.

Touche! Granted he is fighting Vamp most of the time. So it could be argued that he is merely matching him flex for flex.

True. He would just have to put on his serious face when he is fighting snake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle