OLD SNAKE -VS- RAIDEN

• OLD SNAKE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAIDEN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JCD

Regular
Tylzen and Maca, for whatever reason, seem to think that Raiden would be able to take on Old Snake in a straight up fight. Myself, I don't think he'd have a chance.

So whaddya think guys? Join in the fun and tell us who's most likely to get whupped! (Raiden, obviously)

Sorry mate,
but I think Raiden would win in a CQC fight.
Snake might be more experienced but he has been weaken and his stamina can't match Raiden's who is basicly a machine.

A close fight but Raiden would outlast Snake.

As I said in the conversation, both of them would know they have to end the fight as soon as possible. Raiden can't match Snake overall and Snake would have a very difficult time keeping up with Raiden in terms of speed.

They'd both be going for an early kill and due to experience and skill, I think Snake has the edge in that regard. He is a much more clever and adaptable fighter.

Like I said on MSN, it makes me cry but I think MGS4 era Raiden would beat Old Snake simply because of the disadvantage Snake's age gives him. I hate saying it because Snake is way more awesome than Raiden (even the Raiden in MGS4). However, Young Snake against any Raiden would kill him faster than you can say "thank you Hideo".

Sam

Isn't that the whole point of his suit? It provides a little bit of a strength/endurance boost to Incontinent Snake.

I will say that in real combat with possibility of a fire-fight Snake would win; experience and knowing his limits would play to his advantage. However, on the street, Snake may go into convulsions or need to put on an Arsenal Compress to soothe his aching back. You never know with them old guys.

Raiden would be too concerned over breaking a nail or damaging his golden locks to actually get up close and personal with Snake. Snake would wreck his shit.

Read my entire post, Raiden would be too scared to break a nail or damage his golden locks to get up close and personal.

Raiden in MGS4 does not care if he lives or dies.
He keeps on fighting even after losing both arms and massive amount of blood.

Mano a mano, Snake wins. Just look at the end of MGS4. No matter how many times you shoot/microwave/pound on Snake, he's going to send it straight up your butthole.

But why are we even discussing this? Snake and Raiden would nevar evar fight. They're bestest buds!

At the end Snake gets 6 - 8 injections to just holding him up. After like 5 - 10 minutes fighting Snake is barely standing.

Well, it depends on the time this happened. If it was in MGS4, Raiden would win. He has the cool Ninja suit that makes him a much better fighter

it is in MGS4.. Old snake is only in MGS4 :p

If it was Snake is his prime against Raiden, then Snake would win.

Some of you people just don't get it. This boils down to more than Raiden being able to hold back big things and do some fancy flips. The fact is, Raiden resorts to stabbing himself to pieces on more than one occasion. This shows a horrible lack of ability on his part. Snake would get out of these situations by thinking and coming up with a suitable strategy. Raiden stabs himself.

Bravo.

He stabs himself to prevent the Outer Haven to reach and crush poor Old snake who is just on his knees looking into certain doom.

He stabs himself in hope it will kill or slow down Vamp.

He shows a complete disrespect of his own life, therefore I think it would not be an easy fight against Old Snake.

I would have to say Raiden would win. You can see how Old Snake is getting really tired from fighting, with his back pains and constantly coughing and Raiden has amazing sword skills. Just look how well he did with his sword with no arms in MGS 4! Now if it was the MGS 2 Snake and Raiden against each other, then Snake would probably win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod