Nordic Games??

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Gunner37, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Gunner37

Gunner37 Rookie

So does anyone know who these people are because I hope they can do the darksiders series justice and not screw it up

2. danielrbischoff

I know who they are, but all I'll say it's amazing some of the places the great THQ licenses ended up. Darksiders not going back to Vigil or Crysis Austin or whatever they're called now is a crime.

Also Deep Silver has Metro and Staints Row + Volition? How could they possibly be trusted with these brands? Crytek bought the Homefront license (just the license and likely whatever work was done on Homefront 2) for $544,218. That is an insane amount for that garbage. How about Ubisoft's massive Montreal studio folding in THQ's massive montreal studio? Are they going to keep both buildings? What the fuck are the french thinking?

There's more but ugh.

3. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

An IP is always better than a new title.

Still, it's a bit sad to see what is happening to THQ games.

4. drathbone

drathbone Regular

According to the Wiki page they were involved in the Gothic series and Alan Wake. Those are the only 2 things I recognized in their list of games.

5. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I thought the same thing about Koch media. Dunno who they are but they got Saints Row so I care.