No more crappy movie-based games...about that

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
I read this news article and enjoyed the sarcasm because of the history. Granted it's DC, but for the Batman movie game prior to Arkham Asylum, they said the same thing. It seems like they say this every two years, but they just don't get that if you have a good product, let the fans and the critics say this for you otherwise you're going to look like a giant asshat.

So, conversation portion...what is the worst licensed material videogame you have played?

For me, Harry Potter games. My old roommate had kids and he would always buy these. I once popped one in and it was terrible, like unforgivably terrible. I didn't expect much going in and I was still severly disappointed: bad camera, bad game mechanics.

the crow 2. yes, i actully played.... horrid horrid game

vampire hunter d. the films are a feast of pure eye candy love. the game however, ugh...

and all the games based on evil dead. how is it that they can't make a good game based on such a bad ass mofo that is exactly like a video game character? why???

Let me just move this for ya Bret...

...wait. Nope. Still not a mod.

Yup. Until that day comes, movie-games are destined to be bought by millions of little kids, which will rot their minds with their rancid sucktasticity, and they will never become adequate gamers and plaque online games like CoD and Halo.

Thanks, Lethean.

Well, Marvel does have UA2 coming out, so fingers crossed. I mean,the first was decent and Wolverine was short but fun.

I got Madagascar game for my birthday once, it was terrible.

Even though it was actually fairly popular, I fucking hated it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle