Nine Inch Nails reference?

Lethean

Rookie
I was just wondering if your "I got survivalism" caption under your current Advance Wars review was a reference to the NIN song, "survivalism"? I only ask since Reznor sings "I got survivalism" repeatedly throughout the song.

If so, thumbs up to that!

I think I asked you guys once a while back about another possible NIN reference awhile back as White Rabbit. Not that I'm obsessed with them or anything >_>.

wasn't me (i don't get it). was either nick or chris hudak, but i'm sure it was on purpose.

Good for you, and THANK you, for catching those NIN references of mine! I'm glad somebody's paying attention (I'm looking at YOU, Duke). I'm thinking of having a contest for whoever catches the most references--musical or otherwise--in my titles/taglines. Not sure what the reward is, yet, but I'd try to make it worth your attentive while :D

I *thought* I knew who the f*** I was, but Harlan Ellison f***ed that up several years ago (Google: keyboard ellison hudak)--now I'm not sure anymore. According to Duke, my n ame appears to be "Where the f*** is that Review?"

I think that some of the staff doesn't post on the boards because it is like working on the company newsletter.

Down Longo. Down boy.

Try reading the rest of the site instead of just the forums.

Keep up the good work Chris- always enjoy it.

Now a GnR reference..."Take me down"...For the Burnout Paradise review. Nice!

"Take me down to the paradise city..."

I <3 you Chris.

I noticed those reference long ago my friend, and I enjoyed them. But I didn't start going around making topics about them...

Haha, thanks Chris!

cory- said:
I noticed those reference long ago my friend, and I enjoyed them. But I didn't start going around making topics about them...

Haha, thanks Chris!

What, the NIN reference? A long time ago? Didn't know the review was posted a long time ago. I've noticed other references before, but I made a topic about this one because I'm a huge NIN fan, and it's the first time I saw it.

Thanks for being a condescending dick about it though Cory :).

LetheanDreams said:
cory- said:

Haha, thanks Chris!

What, the NIN reference? A long time ago? Didn't know the review was posted a long time ago. I've noticed other references before, but I made a topic about this one because I'm a huge NIN fan, and it's the first time I saw it.

Thanks for being a condescending dick about it though Cory :).

Condescending, hell yeah. Dick, no. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod