New Prince of Persia!

Thanks for the song title.

The new PoP game looks pretty solid. I may end up picking it up, making it the first PoP title I end up owning. It could have something to do with the possible influence Assassin's Creed may have had.

I have sands of time. It was alot of fun, but eventually I got stuck in a room and couldn't figure out how to get out. I like action/adventure games like this where there's puzzles involved, but not when I'm too stupid or they're too hard for me to do without looking it up online. This one looks pretty good, co-op? Also, the music is indeed quite good.

The footage from e3 really got my attention. I love the art style and the game looks very creative...which is nice to see so many games into the series.

I'm a big fan of the art style. And I think the sidekick you guide along should add a lot of fun to the puzzles, Ico-style.

I own one of the other PoPs (#2 I think) but I never got into it, mostly because I felt like my hand was being held. Maybe I should go pop it in the big black box and give it another go.

#2 took me an extremely long time to beat, but it's really good. This series looks great as well.

used44 said:
I'm a big fan of the art style. And I think the sidekick you guide along should add a lot of fun to the puzzles, Ico-style.

I own one of the other PoPs (#2 I think) but I never got into it, mostly because I felt like my hand was being held. Maybe I should go pop it in the big black box and give it another go.
there def worth a play through

TheZoomZoomKid said:
They really lost the magic after the Sands of Time, hopefully they got it back.

you really think? i mean the second one was way to emo for me but the first one had great game play, the combat wasn't great but the story was amazing and had great character development, where i thought third one had a great balance of the two. the second one was just to combat focused but if you get into the series, like i did, play all 3 start to finish and you wont regret it

Despite being a fan of Sands of Time, I'm not having my hopes up for the new installment. To me, it seems that the series kept going downhill after each release, and to me, it feels like the new POP is just another attempt at trying o revivie the franchise. The new art-style looks nice, but I feel that it's bordering heavily on the fantasy side of things (over-exagerrated acrobatics and magic), which wasn't really what the Prince of Persia games (both old & new) were all about. Plus, the addition of that female character looks like nothing more than a gimimick to me. Also, in the gameplay footage that I saw, there appeared to be allot of red platforms, and I have a feeling that it's going to be overdone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod