New EA games "Head Coach"

I just learned of the new Game comming out from EA sports. its a strategy game based on the life of an NFL head coach. from what i can tell it looks like its going to be like a more in depth "franchise mode" style of game straight from the pages of Madden. (which i have been highly addicted to).

i was just wondering what everyone elses reactions to a game like this is? anyone else think its going to be as good as i think its gonna be?

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/index.jsp

Like one of the GMs said ( i think Joe maybe, I'm too lazy to search), this game idea almost seems like it should be packaged with Madden. Like a built in game-mode. Not another $50-$60 purchase. Woo! Electronic Arts!

used44 said:
Like one of the GMs said ( i think Joe maybe, I'm too lazy to search), this game idea almost seems like it should be packaged with Madden. Like a built in game-mode. Not another $50-$60 purchase. Woo! Electronic Arts!

True, in a way i guess. this just looks like its a whole new animal. in stead of having the gampeplay element to it, where you control the players, here you are choosing the plays and let it play iitself out with the team that you built. its more strategic and would show that side of the sport thats not glorified by people the way it should. its like taking the american gladiators out of the Gauntlet and puting themin front of the chess board. thats strategy baby!

Franchise Mode is the only mode i play in Madden.. Forget that Superstar mode, which in my opinion is crap. theres nothing more satisfying then building up a power house football program from a mediocre team and taking them to the superbowl 5 times in a row. beautiful i tell ya, just beautiful. 8)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod