mpire

Status
Not open for further replies.

De-Ting

Rookie
Really, what is this ad about? I don't have enough video RAM to even see it, and it stops me from doing anything until I scroll down so it's not on the screen.

Actually, I don't care what it's about. I want it gone. :gun4:

What the hell are you people doing to see so much crap? I hate to sound like madster but Firefox with AdBlock Plus has never steered me wrong. Oh, and moving to GRandmasters.

Sam

It's an integrated ad, you know, on the top of the site. I'm using Firefox, and unless there's some magical ad blocker that removes all integrated ads, I can't block it.

masterchris said:
Then I think you need to check your ad-blocker settings, because it blocks those.

Indeed.

De-Ting, you may notice that there are no ads in my window besides the one for Vox Pop which I have allowed through manually. I guess I have that magical ad blocker.

Sam

Download the filterset.G set of rules. If manually adding addresses place @@ before the address to add it as an exception.

Sam

yes, i highly recommend ad blocker. i know that sounds contrary to our best interest, but i do. new technologies need to be embraced, they're not going to go away.

the goal is to find the medium where ads are compelling or subtle enough that people don't feel the need to have to go through the trouble of installing an ad blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod