Punisher War Zone Ads

schimmel

Rookie
Hey GR, I was wondering if you could take this ad down from the site, now the black bars to the left and right of your page will take me to a link whenever I click on them. I don't want this, I want to click out of something so I can then scroll down. Much appreciated.

Agreed. It is a pain in the ass. It doesn't look like there is an add then I click to scroll down and there it is!

I'm going to go ahead and move this to the GM forum for you.

In regards to the ad, I'm really not sure how much control GR has over it. I think it's up to Crave. If Duke complains they may listen but who knows. They sound like some pretty big douches over there.

PS. That movie was so bad. Not "bad" in a good way. If you just want an ultra violent movie it's kind of decent but that's about all it's good for.

I didn't even know this pile of garbage was in theaters yet, and now it is out on dvd already. Not even the same actor....I think I will pass.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything good about this movie. That just makes me madder that Crave is taking up the ENTIRE site border with their abomination of an add.

I think the consensus on Ads is stop bitching about them. Duke knows they have been a problem and he can only do what he can.

If you want to get rid of adds on your own browser there are ways- but seriously... no more topics in GM or Misc about them.

just look at it this way. everytime someone clicks on those ads, crave gets money for it, which in turns keeps gr running.

and as stal said, there way you can take care of the ads, duke is doing what he can.

Yeah Stal, I was about to close the topic entirely. I think maybe I should have.

Green_Lantern said:
Well...Did you see the reviewer's picture?

I read the review. It sounds like it's written for the crowd that listens to Metallica, watches MMA and gets drunk from Pabst Blue Ribbon and then proceeds to piss themselves. It really was almost as bad as some of our member reviews.

Speaking of Crave reviews, almost every single one is an 8.5. Something I noticed.

And yeah, they aren't that good. I can write better reviews for stuff I haven't even seen.

I have never visited Crave. I always wondered what they did. Bad movie reviews is slightly more reputable than I imagined.

Lethean said:
I read the review. It sounds like it's written for the crowd that listens to Metallica, watches MMA and gets drunk from Pabst Blue Ribbon and then proceeds to piss themselves. It really was almost as bad as some of our member reviews.

Hey now, I hate Metallica and MMA as much as the next guy but what's wrong with PBR? It's better than Natty and Busch at the exact same price. I see nothing bad about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod