Mirrors Edge

subcalvin

Rookie
Who else thought Mirrors Edge was unnecessary frustrating at times? I am going to trade this game in. Wish I had read the GR review before buying it. When things go right it’s a good feeling, but there are too many frustrating moments in it. Its been a while since I actually looked at my console and yelled at it for a long period of time.

agreed. but i didnt buy it though. i downloaded the demo on 360 first before even considering buying it. its cool because its a new type of game.

I can't say I really enjoyed the demo. I'm not going to get the game because damn.. that thing was irritating, and I would like the game sooo much more if it was in 3rd person.

subcalvin said:
Who else thought Mirrors Edge was unnecessary frustrating at times? I am going to trade this game in. Wish I had read the GR review before buying it. When things go right it’s a good feeling, but there are too many frustrating moments in it. Its been a while since I actually looked at my console and yelled at it for a long period of time.

Well, there are some trial and error situations, but overall I don't feel it detracts from the game that much.

Damn this game got on my nerves it was a good game but god just something about it just made me hate it I dont know what it was its like they made it just so it could be hated...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011