Meet the new Balthier

Looking at that guy again, didn't he have a star role on the cover of one of those NBA Jam games?

It's like 70's Kobe Bryant.

afrothunder.gif

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
/\
I love you.
bretimus said:
I just hope his affinity to Chocobos is that he likes to eat them. Eat those stupid things into extinction, Moogles too.
Nobody touches my Moogles!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm pretty sure I heard that exact line in my work's sexual harrassment class.

Also, I found the pic I was thinking of, but I'm too lazy to do the work. It's NBA Street Vol 2, btw.

Someone over at the IMDB forum for TDK posted this (yeah I know, but that forum is always off-topic).

And it was just full of racism. You know, stuff like "I bet he likes his chocobs fried". "You'll know who to blame when your inventory when it slowly starts to disappear". etc....

The internet is such a hateful place.

GhostTrip said:
Someone over at the IMDB forum for TDK posted this (yeah I know, but that forum is always off-topic).

And it was just full of racism. You know, stuff like "I bet he likes his chocobs fried". "You'll know who to blame when your inventory when it slowly starts to disappear". etc....

The internet is such a hateful place.

Come to think of it, I think I would chuckle a bit if he would try to pimp his grown up chocobos. :D With flaming tatoos, 'bling, bling' armor and etc. :p :D

Yeah, yeah ... hateful place I know. ^_^

MattAY said:
No joke, they should actually have a "make your own chocobo" feature.

If he could breed chocobos (and maybe other monsters) that would be very cool. Though I'm not sure where it would fit into the gameplay. Maybe as mounts or as scouting parties. Or I guess as some sort of Battle Stadium minigame.

O! the possibilities!

On second glance, he looks like he stole his coat from Lennon on the Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Cover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133