Looking for video game testers - Job Offer in Germany

I hope it is alright with the moderators of this forum if I post this advertisement here... It applies for all native British (!) english speakers as well as native French, Italian or Spanish speakers. Should you have any questions regarding this job offer you can also contact me via email ( [email protected] ).

Job description:
Our client is a world-known market-leader in the interactive entertainment industry.
You will be playing video-games full-time (40hrs/week). The task is to proof-read video games before they are launched on the market. This includes spell-checking the in-game texts as well as the manuals and also finding hidden bugs while actually playing the game.

Your Profile:
You have a high affinity to video games and have always wanted to make a living out of playing them. You are highly reliable and have an excellent understanding of language. If you are no English native speaker, your command of the English language is excellent. You enjoy working in an international environment and have very good communication skills. In order to work in Germany, you need to be an EU National or have a work permit.

Frankfurt am Main – one of the most exciting cities in Germany.
Please note that you are expected to come to Frankfurt beforehand for an interview with our client. We can help with finding accommodation and any questions occuring.

Times:
Shift-Work is possible (06:00-14:00 and 14:30-23:00), alternatively from 8:45 till 17:00. Times vary according to project. The jobs will be starting throughout 2006, so do not hesitate to contact us now or later.

Interested?
Then please apply by email giving the reference number EUES-2812, sending us your CV in English, a current picture, work-references and/or diplomas as well as a list of the video games you have played.

RKM GmbH Personaldienstleistungen
Frau Melanie Paesler / Frau Gabriele Gau
Klingerstrasse 25
60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
[email protected] or [email protected]

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call on +49 69 920377-0 or send an email.

Sorry for the delay in reply, I wasn't in the office until now.

Obeta: Yes, this is definitely not a scam, nor a fake of some sort. I myself have worked (and definitely are going to work again! :) ) for the client in question so I can assure you, its real! ^_^

used44: Of course the list of video games does not have to list ALL 1.111 games you have played in your entire life ;) The last, like, 10 games per console or a similiar amount will be more than sufficient. :)

Regards...

@SyNeRgY: We pay 9 euros per hour plus an additional amount of money every day you are at work (so not on, for example, sundays). This amounts to a total of around 1200 net every month, usually a bit more - especially is you work overtime :)

@ALL: Big update folks! I am very pleased and happy to say that we are now allowed to name our client! Some of you may already have gussed who it is, but now I can say it... Its the international game and console producer Nintendo! ^_^

Your chance is now... :)

I wanna be a tester :(

Cant you provide a site, or an official number we could call? Eh?

Ok so I see the number but, wtf?

lol *dosen't know how to call internationally*

this applies to next to none of you i'm sure, even if it is ideal and all true, i doubt they cover travel and boarding costs

more over I have little faith in someones worse when they use the ^_^ smiley

Nintendo Germany's site's job listings don't mention game testers. My German isn't very good though, so maybe I missed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo