Bestiality
Short girls
Shota
Prostate stimulation
Furry
Tall girls
Smaller tits
Monster/demon girls
And about a dozen others I can't recall right now.

The part that bugs me is while they're definitely wide reaching, I don't have any deep, heavy fetishes. So most of the time the very people who would share some of these with me would also have stronger BDSM and bondage fetishes that I really don't.

I'm not going to post examples due to the extreme NSFW, though it doesn't matter like it used to I'm still not going to, but for a good example of monster girls google image search "living with monster girl" or just "monster girl" in general. Basically, it's mermaids, harpies, lamia, arachne, centaurs, and about a dozen others like that. Demon girls are pretty much the same, but more along the lines of lilim and succubus.

women nude wrestling/rape

women being taped going crazy in a malel strip club

orgies

mother/daughter lesbian sex.

twin lesbian sex.

surprise sex.

tenteacle rape.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
mother/daughter lesbian sex.
It's only good if it's just the two of them. If there's ever a third party, they spend the whole time competing with each other and really the whole thing comes off as mostly creepy and really awkward.

Although I saw one where the mother and daughter were both blindfolded. That one was pretty good until one of them found out who the other was. I forgot how it ended.

Fetish, or interest? I certianly like redheads, glasses, and big boobies but I would hardly call them extreme enough to be considered fetishes.

Actually the more that I think about it, I am a rather tame person sexually, not really having any extreme fetishes that would shock anyone. However, I do find myself quite interested in vore even though I most certainly would not like to engage in the act of cannibalism and definitely would not want to witness the act of seeing a woman being eaten alive. Mainly it is the comics where women willingly engage in experiments where a plant or some other creature swallows her without any harm being done to the woman.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman