Kinect

Discussion in 'Support' started by used44, Nov 2, 2010.

1. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

How soon will you have Kinect reviews up? Are you anticipating doing a "hardware" review on its general functionality/potential, or will you just be reviewing the individual release titles?

2. danielrbischoff

Like the Playstation Move, Kinect will probably get its own review. I don't know when or who will be reviewing it though. Chances are I'll have to do all the dancing around and moving like I did with the Move.

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I saw hot girls using kinect in a game store today. It was so cool. Best work lunch ever.

4. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

You eat lunch at game store? But yeah, I also had some hot chicks talk to me about the Move. I guess categorizing it under "dildo" wasn't too far off. <_<

5. Grey

Grey Rookie

Not sure if you saw it but I kept my promise and posted a run down of what I experienced when "testing" it in September. Linky

6. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I wish. I just went shopping for lunch (I also had a pretzel for lunch, it was glorious).

Anyway, after staring at the girls, I looked at the screen. Kinect actually looks pretty good!