Kinect

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
How soon will you have Kinect reviews up? Are you anticipating doing a "hardware" review on its general functionality/potential, or will you just be reviewing the individual release titles?

Like the Playstation Move, Kinect will probably get its own review. I don't know when or who will be reviewing it though. Chances are I'll have to do all the dancing around and moving like I did with the Move.

I saw hot girls using kinect in a game store today. It was so cool. Best work lunch ever.

MattAY said:
I saw hot girls using kinect in a game store today. It was so cool. Best work lunch ever.
You eat lunch at game store? But yeah, I also had some hot chicks talk to me about the Move. I guess categorizing it under "dildo" wasn't too far off. <_<

used44 said:
How soon will you have Kinect reviews up? Are you anticipating doing a "hardware" review on its general functionality/potential, or will you just be reviewing the individual release titles?

Not sure if you saw it but I kept my promise and posted a run down of what I experienced when "testing" it in September. Linky

De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
You eat lunch at game store? But yeah, I also had some hot chicks talk to me about the Move. I guess categorizing it under "dildo" wasn't too far off. <_<

I wish. I just went shopping for lunch (I also had a pretzel for lunch, it was glorious).

Anyway, after staring at the girls, I looked at the screen. Kinect actually looks pretty good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle