Kim Jong-Il is dead?

Chris_Crime

Rookie
Kim Jong-Il is dead, and he never got to nuke anyone ;_;

37758110.jpg

24641150.jpg

51468880.jpg

52961528.jpg

Kim Jong-Il was a misunderstood comedic genius.

LinksOcarina said:
heh...

I will bet five bucks that within a day or two, this news will blow over and we will not care about it anymore.

Well...To be fair, once someone like this dies and it gets reported on, there isn't much more to report about it - not like he can keep making news anymore.....

This will be heavily reported on for the next few days, as it rightfully should be. I for one am curious to see the shift in power in North Korea. Will South Korea attempt a coup? Will North Korea attempt one? I doubt that the transition from Kim Jong-Il to his son won't be that smooth.

Tensions will be very high at the Korean border, and there should be a lot of commotion around that area in general. Interesting to see how China and Japan will react to this.

Are we at dawn of a new better and more open North Korea, or will the things continue the same? Only time will tell.

Kim really doesn't mean anything to me, but when Castro kicks the bucket, I will stay up all night drinking Cuba Libres, smoking cigars and singing Fernando in Singstar Abba.

Yeah my bad, the poison was meant to be a subtle one that works over a few hours.

I may have accidentally put 60% more in than i should have, which means he died instantly and now there's suspicion. Unfortunately, i may have used a poison with ingredients you can only get from certain places in the US.

So yeah. WW3?
My bad.

Chris_Crime said:
Kim Jong-Il was a misunderstood comedic genius.
You're absolutely correct! In fact, I understood some of it. Look! There's an North Korean looking over at food.
2i28uow.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
LinksOcarina said:
heh...

I will bet five bucks that within a day or two, this news will blow over and we will not care about it anymore.

Well...To be fair, once someone like this dies and it gets reported on, there isn't much more to report about it - not like he can keep making news anymore.....

*cough*MichealJackson*cough*

But you're right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle