• Yes do it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparky87

Rookie
Are you going to review the WiiWare Virtual Console games? If you did that would be sweet because then we would know what ones to waste 1,000 Wii points on.

They don't review the other online store games. Why should they do WiiWare, especially since a lot of the WiiWare game look like they will hold up to usual Nintendo 3rd party standards.

sparky87 said:
Because they are a bit more of an investment than a Live arcade game.
Actually X-box Live Arcade games are more expensive. They cost 800 points, and you can only buy 500, 1000, or 2000. 1000 cost about 12.50+Tax (because Microsoft are cheap motherfuckers.)

Longo_2_guns said:
Why should they do WiiWare, especially since a lot of the WiiWare game look like they will hold up to usual Nintendo 3rd party standards.

All the more reason to REVIEW them, to seperate the good ones and the bad ones.

What? Only good games should be reviewed?

Problem #2
Does GR have enough manpower to review these games and all the others.
However, mini-reviews could be the solution to this.

i could mini review them..
infact, im sure many of us would like to work for GR, even if it is doing the little things like XBLA and WiiWare..

Last I checked users could review anything they wanted... Why don't users who want to see reviews of DLC just take it upon themselves to start reviewing the DLC?

madster111 said:
i could mini review them..
infact, im sure many of us would like to work for GR, even if it is doing the little things like XBLA and WiiWare..

Fact - You shouldn't even be allowed near a message board, let alone writing reviews.

Fact(Maybe.) - Nes Man hit the nail on the head.

Review every Wiiware game that came out for that month? With the limited staff they have, it already takes a bit of time to get reviews out for many games, with many others often left on the sidelines. If they took on that burden, more and more people would bitch that a newly released title doesn't have a review up yet. Hell, people make topics like "where's the review for <enter obscure game no one but them has heard of here>", let alone a late review for a major title.

And I already thought about "what if there's exceptions", like the new Bionic Commando title for XBLA, an older title "reinvented" but again, manpower, and people would complain "why do you do this title, and not the other one. GR eats babies! GR is responsible for the unholy mess that is 2girls1cup WAHHHH!"

I'm sure the majority of people would rather have a review to a new title than a half-assed port of an old game a small portion of people care about.

In the end, I doubt it would be worth it just to have a few Wiiware reviews up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133