Just a Question, maybe request.

Should GR review WiiWare games

• Yes do it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it can be tricky, especialy reviewing classic games from the old libraries. do you review them as they compete now, or as they were when they first cam out?

for the most part, i don't think we'll be reviewing wiiware or xbla games, however they will probably be exceptions (like shivering isle)

I think that if you did it, it would have to be new games only. Like, I would love to hear GR's take on Echochrome.

Mabye they should open up a place for us memebers to review it, so they can stick with the games, and us with no lives can do not only WiiWare, but Xbox Live and PS3 online games (whatever they are called) as well

Yeah, if XBLA and WiiWare games don't have pages, can they be member reviewed?

used44 said:
Yeah, if XBLA and WiiWare games don't have pages, can they be member reviewed?
They could just put screenshots up. And I'm not talking about the old games but the new ones like FFCC: My life as king, and Defend your castle. I think to review old games someone would have to start their own site and just review them there, since like duke said how would you review them? the old ones that first came out or the newly released ones? But I suppose they do have a limited staff as it is so, you could take the best user review and just use that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle