joining .avi clips together

Daddio

Regular
i have some 11 minute episode .avi's that i would like to put 3 of them together to make a 33 minute episode. kids love the cartoon but it's annoying as hell to have to change the episode every 11 minutes. lol.

anyone know of a program i could use to do such a thing?

If Windows Movie Maker doesn't handle .avi's, I don't know of anything free you could use.

Dang, I wish I had Premiere Pro.

spongebob squarepants! lol, my kids love that friggin show. adobe premiere you say? thanks, ill take a look around.

i can offload you some old spongebob DVD's that are in my garage if you'd like...
bear in mind they're back from when the show was way better

bomby139143 said:
Adobe Premiere is the one I use, just drag and drop the .avis onto the timeline and POW!

so i have adobe premiere, never knew .. lol. i dragged 4 episodes into the timeline, but how do i save it as a new AVI? only lets me save it as the premiere file.

thanks for the offer keepithowitis, i got most of the seasons already. :p

You have to export it. Keep the project file though, until you've seen and are satisfied with the exported product.

You may need Media Encoder. Put all your files in the timeline, then go to File>Export. Choose your settings (obviously .avi) then render out. If your having troubles for whatever reason, Movie Maker/ iMovie will work for what you want to do.

Will it take it a while to export the file? I think I did it, but it said something like over a hour to do it all.

Thanks for the assistance!

Daddio said:
Will it take it a while to export the file? I think I did it, but it said something like over a hour to do it all.

Thanks for the assistance!
Depends on how powerful your PC is, and what quality everything is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod