Join our Rockstar Games Social Club crew

I tried to recreate the GR logo, but it didn't turn out so good. I don't know what happened to it either. Did you all like my Batman emblem?

I tried to do the same. Yeah, it's too hard to do. The shapes are all weird.

And yeah. It was pretty good. Made me chuckle.

Ugh's wasn't that bad. I'd prefer it over what we have. It shows up on your vest and it's just a mess.

If my laptop wasn't on the fritz I'd give something a shot.

It says that it may take a bit for the emblem to show up. You just see blank?

That was A LOT of fun this morning. Invite me any time, everybody. New fav multiplayer game.

On that second-to-last match I think you killed me 10 times to my 1 kill on you.

Green_Lantern said:
Just use the one I made for the Steam group ;)
You have to make one in their emblem maker, unfortunately.

Also, Used's is showing up for me and it's awesome. Give that man a prize.

used44 said:
On that second-to-last match I think you killed me 10 times to my 1 kill on you.
Yeah I totally owned you and that other guy. I've been playing a bunch this weekend. Multiplayer still holds up even after several hours.

MattAY said:
cool, I'm in.

Now I just need to wait for GTA5

I can't see GTA5's multiplayer being as fun as Max's. Not without the shootdodging, bullet time, and special "burst" perks.

It's funny, I don't see Max Payne's multiplayer as that fun so far.

It just reminds me of GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption, with slightly better physics and dodging mechanics.

LinksOcarina said:
It just reminds me of GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption, with slightly better physics and dodging mechanics.
dodging mechanics
Which makes it completely different from GTA IV and Red Dead... also perks, boosts, weapon variety, game types....

I honestly hope that shades of Max Payne make it into GTA V, like the perks. As bad as that sounds, what with the call of duty-ization of everything, it'd greatly extend the life of the multiplayer.

I doubt it though, it'll be more like Red Dead's freeroam.

But I never liked Max Payne, it's just not my thing. There will be achievements for GTA5 - you know you guys wanna boost with me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle