I'm impressed.

De-Ting

Rookie
My good friend, Brother McCann, told me he was an animator for a new Snoopy game about a year ago. Well, I hadn't expected that anything so impressive would become of it. Let me just say I am pleasantly surprised.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/xb ... flying-ace

Is it destiny that my dad bought me a 1 year Live subscription a couple of weeks ago? Must be. I believe in miracles!

madster111 said:
Why did it get an A- with no negatives?

Not revolutionary enough, which is what an "A" reflects. You can also think of it as a reflection of the lower degree of difficulty/production values being a downloadable title, but it's more the former reason than the latter one.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Haha, you called him Brother, Ute.
You call everyone Brother or Sister if you're Mormon. But don't call me a Ute. I may live in Utah, but that doesn't mean I wish to be called a part of its tasteless, stupid, and otherwise lazy populace. There's a lot of non-mormons living here too, fyi.

Well, I'm not in Columbus yet. And I'll only be there to stay after I get back from Myrtle Beach. Plus, it might only be for my brother's account, since he only got one I believe, and it's my brother's 360.

There goes that kooky Joeseph Smith!

You know, he claims he spoke with God and Jesus.

Well how do you know he didn't?

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle