If...

I doubt it's that easy to predict what would've happen. Most of the time, it's the little things or random chance that could change the course of history.

Ok i kept watching the video in a loop, time to get back in subject.

Longo_2_guns said:
For the record, the Dreamcast was going to fail no matter what more or less due to the poor management behind it in many aspects.

Also, they weren't called Aztec. That name was placed on them much later and stuck.
And the chinese weren't called "Chin" (china came from the miss read Zhong Guo, or "middle kingdom" by historians in the pre-renaissance era) nor did the russian were called "Rus" back then (Russia's old name, The "Rus' Khaganate" was named in the 9th century by the north men and only them).
And i don't get it in the timeline: because jesus (whose existence cannot be backed up with history) didn't die and the mysterious Europa Jews disappeared, the occidental roman empire didn't fall in 476 ad? With that logic, The goth attacked Rome cause they were christian or cause it had jews? And what about the Arabs, The Nubian, the Indians or heck, even the Siamese in the rest of the world? They don't have a say?
Jesus, Now i know how my history major teachers felt when i handed in my papers. Tell that author to go play civilization!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
like a sandwich. Read cracked.com , seriously
Amen. Some links to prove it
http://www.cracked.com/article_19223_6-civil-war-myths-everyone-believes-that-are-total-b.s..html
http://www.cracked.com/article_18389_the-5-most-widely-believed-wwii-facts-that-are-bullshit.html
and pretty much anything in their history section:
http://www.cracked.com/humor-history.html

Whoa. Just posting up to say that in your post, those red links surrounding the black writing looks 3D and fucks me up.

Present day
Royal American News Network broadcast

Millions have gathered today outside the Royal Palace grounds and along the Potomac to witness the succession of King Paul Emerson Washington by his son Duke William Washington. The royal bloodline of course descends all the way back to King Washington I, who had reluctantly accepted the American crown in 1784 in accordance with the Articles of Confederation...

Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Birds walked the earth instead of us Mamals? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Birds walked the earth instead of us crustaceans? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where crustaceans walked the earth instead of us reptiles? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where reptiles walked the earth instead of us Platypus? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Platypus walked the earth instead of us Fungi? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Fungi walked the earth instead of us Plantaei? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Plantaei walked the earth instead of us Bacteria? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Bacteria walked the earth instead of us Archaea? I think it would go something like this:
ETC... etc... etc... etc...

Times infinity... BAM! Best of GR Forum award please!
colbert-emmy-please-o.gif

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Birds walked the earth instead of us Mamals? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Birds walked the earth instead of us crustaceans? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where crustaceans walked the earth instead of us reptiles? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where reptiles walked the earth instead of us Platypus? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Platypus walked the earth instead of us Fungi? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Fungi walked the earth instead of us Plantaei? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Plantaei walked the earth instead of us Bacteria? I think it would go something like this:

Present day
Gamerevolution forum

Lien said:
Hey guys, could you imagine a world where Bacteria walked the earth instead of us Archaea? I think it would go something like this:
ETC... etc... etc... etc...

Times infinity... BAM! Best of GR Forum award please!
colbert-emmy-please-o.gif
Wow that was pretty cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod