Trolololoh! Lohlolololoh!

Lien

Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyO6fgSQrBg

Eduard Khil, or as the westerner know him as Mr.Trololo, died of a stroke yesterday night related to his weak heart condition. His awards for arts and performance in Russia included the Order of the Red Banner of Labor in 1971(that's like being knighted) and the Order of Merit for the Fatherland in 2009. The Russian mourned his death and so did the internet trolls and fans that Eduard Khil openly embraced to his dying breath.

R.I.P Eduard Khil
4 September 1934 – 4 June 2012
"I hope you are even MORE glad to be returning home now!"
Lien

...Ok one last time...

You know what's most sad about this whole thing?

The guy was brilliant and amazing, and yet he'll only be remembered for inadvertently being a part of an annoying trend because of asshats.

But he "embraced" those asshats, which legitimizes their efforts, right?

Agreed, this guy was apparently amazing well before being found by the idiots of the internet. I can only imagine that in the Fatherland, he is missed more for his art than his meme.

You'll be pissed to find out he is still alive, wouldn't you? That's how trololol lovers will use his death.

Anyways, I was one of the idiots that founded his music and posted here. R.I.P. Eduard

UghRochester said:
I was one of the idiots that founded his music

Merriam-Webster said:
founded - past participle, past tense of found (Verb) Verb:

1.Establish or originate (a continuing institution or organization), esp. by providing an endowment: "the monastery was founded in 1665".

Holy crap, I never realized that you were creating music in the 70's, Ugh!!!

Longo_2_guns said:
You know what's most sad about this whole thing?

The guy was brilliant and amazing, and yet he'll only be remembered for inadvertently being a part of an annoying trend because of asshats.

except you're wrong. he'll be remembered as brilliant and amazing by those who it matters to be remembered by. and won't be by those it doesn't. therefore it doesn't matter.

So you're saying the majority of the idiots on the internet don't matter/

I agree completely. Good point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod