Ideas for next countdown...

Which countdown would you like to see next?

• Top 50 levels/arenas/settings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 25 Quotes

• Top 10 theme songs

• Top 100 Worst video games

• Top 100 Worst video game characters

• Total voters

GhostTrip

Rookie
Alrighty, so I was getting ready to start a new countdown. I have a few sugesstions and a few ideas but why don't I put it to the poll and see which gets the best results.

Well theme songs are small because there are only so many series with a recognizable tune. But I could boost it up to 25 if it gets the majority of votes.

Uver said:
I think the Cole Train should have all 25 of the best quotes

I already have my pick for #1. And it doesn't come from Gears, and it is one all of us have heard, and instantly know what it means.

Quotes. Because there's some great ones aaand some not so great ones.

Does it have to be from a video game or can it be about a video game. If it's about, "Hit the weak spot for huge damage" wins automatically.

It looks like Quotes is winning, so I have some advice: up the countdown to Top 50! Especially if you do your usual genre sorting, 25 just isn't enough!

Yeah but every time you do one of these "best ___", it's always full of Final Fantasy so i have no idea who they are and why they're the best ____.

I voted setting.

However, any of those I'd be happy with, even the Theme song one despite the fact that Still Alive would be in there somewhere.

Over on another forum I frequently visit we got a 'guess the game by its quote' topic, and we are well into page 71 now. So more than 25 quotes should be doable.

AMANIAC said:
Yeah but every time you do one of these "best ___", it's always full of Final Fantasy so i have no idea who they are and why they're the best ____.
The problem doesn't lie in these topics. The problem is that you need to be playing more Final Fantasy games. Like now.

AMANIAC said:

You don't know any Final Fantasy Characters? I can't say that I've playe many games but I still know most of the characters from each game 6-12.

I vote for quotes, but I say best 50.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle