I would like to welcome our newest member, macculumted!

used44 said:
I like the cut of this guy's jib. NAUTICAL REFERENCE

Welcome to the forum. Gotta disagree about Alpha Protocol though! It wasn't half bad.

Maybe I'm being too harsh of AP, I admit I only played it for a hour. I only rented it from gamefly because the games I wanted had low availability and I figured why not. Then when I started it the more I played it the more and more I begin to dislike it until I started the first actual mission and just thought "Yeah... no more". Maybe it's one of those games where it starts out crappy but if you give it a chance it play the game and get far it turns out to be a good game. Had that experience with Gun, when I first started I disliked it a lot but by the time I finished the game I really enjoyed it.

schimmel said:
On the other hand, welcome to all the new posters. I hope you know that now that you have joined and posted in the GR forums, you all have herpes. That's right, it's an infection that you can even get off the internet now. It was given to all of us by Trust_No_One, who, I'm sure if you stick around long enough, you'll meet. Enjoy them, make them yours, and hide them from nobody, because these ones are something to be proud of!

That explains why I've been so itchy so the past couple of days.... Seriously guys? Herpes is for life man.... I kept telling myself it was just chicken pox...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle