I would like to welcome our newest member, macculumted!

I see new regged users all the time and they NEVER say hello :( maybe mac will be different....(I've already nicknamed him in assumption)

Ugh for mod.

It had to be said.

why? He knows this place inside and out, and I'm willing to bet he's far more current with this site than most others. He's actually_here_, a point I cannot emphasize enough. He's quietly become the voice of reason and I know his opinion won't be sullied by some personal squabbles. Been here since 2001, I know the score. Ugh has improved every year. Deal with it.

Chris, I feel if you're going to complement me (or poke fun), end each little speech with "Think about it..." I did enjoy you saying, "Deal with it." But, that only reminded myself of Stal's unusual gifs

Chris, if you're never going to be a mod, Ugh sure as hell won't ever be a one.

Oh and why the fuck is he advertising supplements on a video game website? 3/4 of us are underweight over weight and don't care to do a damn thing about it :p

Not poking fun, Ugh. With a lack of hubris and a dose of humility, your self-effacing style won me over long ago.
WR, I haven't wanted to be a mod since Kaanch went mad with power.

Lethean said:
Oh and why the f*** is he advertising supplements on a video game website?
Because it's spam and doesn't matter where it is, as long as it's getting attention.

Oh.

OHHHH. Clan wars yay.

UghRochester said:
Because it's spam and doesn't matter where it is, as long as it's getting attention.

Yes Ugh. I gathered that. I was being facetious.

I'll have you know that mac is a charming lad. I don't know what you're trying to say about his character, but I disapprove very much. Ain't nothin' wrong with advertising a little Force Factor! (Force Factor products provide your current entire body with the effective stuff that are essential to the proper operating of your body.)

Just look at the charts! Obviously Force Factor is the superior supplement to your workout routine!

Compare-force-factor.jpg

It's obvious that when you use:
ff11.jpg

You will look like:
forcefactor_cr1.jpg

MMMM SEXY

MattAY said:
I see new regged users all the time and they NEVER say hello :( maybe mac will be different....(I've already nicknamed him in assumption)

Didn't know that was a process and something that would be courteous to do, instead of creating a topic I'll do it here sorry to ruin the flow of Green Lantern's joke...

Hello the name is to the left and my join date is below that. I like long walks on the beach, I was born in a cabin blah, blah, blah. Always went to this site for reviews and stuff since I was little and I was a registered user before but forgot my name and lately I have been embracing my nerdyness and came out of the nerd closet (not gay). Not calling you guys nerds but I don't have anyone really to talk about video games or stuff like this (I have friends but they aren't on the gaming level like me) so I figured why not rejoin and discuss about things that need to be discussed like how Alpha Protocol was the worst game I ever played last year or that if the mirror's edge and guns had a baby if the combination would make the upcoming game Brink (examples).

I like the cut of this guy's jib. NAUTICAL REFERENCE

Welcome to the forum. Gotta disagree about Alpha Protocol though! It wasn't half bad.

danielrbischoff said:
ugh's pretty cool

Dan... oh, Dan... why must you state the obvious? If he weren't cool he wouldn't have won so many awards the other year and we wouldn't all be signed up to his dating service. Any new member would only need to take two minutes of browsing the forums to see how cool Ugh is.

On the other hand, welcome to all the new posters. I hope you know that now that you have joined and posted in the GR forums, you all have herpes. That's right, it's an infection that you can even get off the internet now. It was given to all of us by Trust_No_One, who, I'm sure if you stick around long enough, you'll meet. Enjoy them, make them yours, and hide them from nobody, because these ones are something to be proud of!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod