I need a make-over!

Everyone telling you to get a beard is wrong. How do I know?

gN8kFEg.jpg

Please, that shit looks messed up on you. You're chiseled jaw and round-the-clock-shadow would eventually take over London if it grew out into a beard.

And frankly, the hair doesn't need to change either. What are you going to do, dye it? I don't think so:

cokaN6X.jpg

No no no no no. This is all wrong. Obviously we're going to have to turn to the queen of style, Lady Gaga. She sent over these pearl glasses to wear. Look at how they bring out your eyes!

SH6lNJQ.jpg

You know that look really suits you, but I don't think it does enough. You need to really spread your wings and fly because you're a superstar, we all know it, you know it, you're mom knows it. Let's go all out with this, Gaga, hit it:

CXIsbK3.jpg

Your new look! Wow! Uhhh, have fun with that. I hope you don't live near any dogs or... other human beings because life can get pretty difficult when you wear this out.

MattAY, you're pretty damn good looking. Did you make this thread just for us all to remember?

Wes said:
MattAY, you're pretty damn good looking. Did you make this thread just for us all to remember?
Of course he did.

The only problem is that he doesn't have a beard.
This needs to be fixed.

Haha, Im not getting a beard. The only girl in the place said dont get a beard!

I'll use more gel or something - thanks guys appreciate it! Bonnie!? Where are ya babe!? IM COMING!

MattAY said:
Bonnie!? Where are ya babe!? IM COMING!

dumb-and-dumber-sequel-jim-carrey.jpeg

DAYUM! She's hot. Don't worry buddy, we got this. I'll go up and be a sleeze bag and you be all like "excuse me sir, i think the lady said that's ENUFF!"

If you want her to be yours, you have to put on a show. Gotta get one of those emo hairstyles, you know. Be a bit like Harry, expressed in hair. Long hair that sometimes falls over your eyes, or that curls around your ears, or that stands up in concrete peaks, simultaneously proclaiming that you're a bit odd and also that you don't give a fuck that no one understands you (except maybe her).

Or just walk up and kiss her, you damn fool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod