I need a make-over!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by MattAY, Feb 23, 2013.

1. danielrbischoff

Everyone telling you to get a beard is wrong. How do I know?

[​IMG]
    Please, that shit looks messed up on you. You're chiseled jaw and round-the-clock-shadow would eventually take over London if it grew out into a beard.

And frankly, the hair doesn't need to change either. What are you going to do, dye it? I don't think so:

[​IMG]
    No no no no no. This is all wrong. Obviously we're going to have to turn to the queen of style, Lady Gaga. She sent over these pearl glasses to wear. Look at how they bring out your eyes!

[​IMG]
    You know that look really suits you, but I don't think it does enough. You need to really spread your wings and fly because you're a superstar, we all know it, you know it, you're mom knows it. Let's go all out with this, Gaga, hit it:

[​IMG]
    Your new look! Wow! Uhhh, have fun with that. I hope you don't live near any dogs or... other human beings because life can get pretty difficult when you wear this out.

2. Wes

Wes Rookie

MattAY, you're pretty damn good looking. Did you make this thread just for us all to remember?

3. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Of course he did.

The only problem is that he doesn't have a beard.
    This needs to be fixed.

4. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha, Im not getting a beard. The only girl in the place said dont get a beard!

I'll use more gel or something - thanks guys appreciate it! Bonnie!? Where are ya babe!? IM COMING!

5. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

[​IMG]

DAYUM! She's hot. Don't worry buddy, we got this. I'll go up and be a sleeze bag and you be all like "excuse me sir, i think the lady said that's ENUFF!"

6. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

If you want her to be yours, you have to put on a show. Gotta get one of those emo hairstyles, you know. Be a bit like Harry, expressed in hair. Long hair that sometimes falls over your eyes, or that curls around your ears, or that stands up in concrete peaks, simultaneously proclaiming that you're a bit odd and also that you don't give a fuck that no one understands you (except maybe her).

Or just walk up and kiss her, you damn fool.