I need a make-over!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Let's get this forum party started...with Prince Diaries!

I'm bored of my face - what hairstyle, beard, new features should I have? Go nuts, I'm semi-serious about this! I've had short hair and have been clean-shaven for as long as I can remember. Gok Wan wannabes is who I need right now.

Snapshot_20130223.jpg

Blue Steel just for you guys.

Grow. A. Beard.

It's what separates the men from the women and children. People will ask to touch it. It will keep you warm in the winter. It will make you look badass in the summer. It will attract the right kind of women. Your grandmother will comment on how handsome you look. You will have something to stroke when you are pensive, and touch when you are bored. You will save money and time.

What kind of beard should you grow? It is a matter of what looks good with your face/haircut/facial hair patters/textures/etc, and also what sort of image you wish to portray. Are you a viking? A Civil War general? A lumberjack? An geologist? Do you have the discipline to style and care for the beard, if necessary? These are questions that only you can answer. Grow forth, young man.

Don't listen to him, and shave that beard, YOU HIPPY! Seriously, a beard is a grade A women-repulsion device. It stings when you kiss, it's gonna be filled with crumbs and it ITCHES FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A BEARD!

Just change shirts, make a less goofy face and be yourself. Chicks and employers dig that.

Are you saying there are more important things than being really really, really really good looking?

Always wanted a beard to be fair, but it only grows to a certain point. Basically it doesnt go beyond a heavy stubble. But I may give it a bit more time for it to grow...maybe!

You're a good looking man! Now just do something about your hair. Haha.

You have lots! Just needs a bit of styling attention, I guess. Not sure how cool you are with spending any time on that. Hmmm... If you want a bigger change, you can always go with quite short hair all around (not buzz cut or anything, though), play around with peaks here and there. Or cut your sides shorter, leave the top bits a little longer and layer them out a bit, get some sweepy motions going on instead of just lying down in bundles.

There are a lot of hair styles you *could* have, but I don't want you to look like a posh douche. Posh bastard is good enough. ;)

I say nay on the beard, although I don't mind that bit of stubble, around the jaw and such.

Also, get an eyebrow piercing, because they're hot as hell. No don't, I'm just kidding. But they do appeal to me for some reason, and I'm not sure what it is.

Saddle up and go for a Clint Eastwood cowboy look. Squinting the eyes will be hard at first, but soon it'll become permanent.

You know...I didn't expect you to look like that...

Id say a haircut and maybe a small beard would help. You would look cooler.

Ok, so I need to style my hair a bit and just keep shaving?

Fuck.

Maybe I should make this simpler?

HOW DO I MAKE BONNIE WRIGHT MINE?!!

Bonnie+Wright+Nickelodeon+Kids+Choice+Awards+4-DStsNrMH5l.jpg

tumblr_lkrumrnzNw1qaminlo1_500.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle