http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
[EDIT] Again, because of accusations of plagiarism enjoy the full referencing of my sources.

Forgive the double post but I'd rather draw attention to this instead of slipping it into my previous post as an edit to possibly go unnoticed by those who have already read that post.

Uberbeliever said:
"A woman wants to abort a rape child? She should have thought of that before she walked down that dark alley without a male prescence, not to mention she should have thought before putting on revealing attire.

[Yes. It should (be legal). Otherwise you're screwing over the women who don't deserve their fate.]

Are you calling them victims now? Should've stayed in the house where it's safe."

(Quote obtained from here. I went to the topic that was from, it turns out it was a poll asking people to choose their stance, anti-mutilation or pro-mutilation, as in those in the pro camp are for so called DIY abortions (coathangers, punches to the stomach and so on). I'm happy to say that the majority of posters voted the way normal people would (that's anti-mutilation if you were wondering) but I was dismayed to find out that 11% were disgusting. These are awful, awful people we're dealing with, particularly that Uberbeliever who also spouted this gem:

Uberbeliever said:
I'm glad to see there were no "abortion is OK if she was raped" replies. If she was in fact raped, she must play the hand that was dealt to her, accept it as God's Will, and raise the interracial baby as her own.

(Quote obtained from here.) How he can type and breathe at the same time I'll never know but that statement has so many disgusting connotations it actually left me shocked. Combined with the statement above it makes it obvious that he's racist, chauvinistic and hiding behind the Bible as a loose justification for his bigoted and fascist views.

[EDIT] I'd triple post but I just can't bring myself to do that, the more I read through this FSTDT site the more horrified I become:

catchaway said:
"As far as gay couples or singles adopting; What are we thinking? Being gay is being sexually deviant to begin with. Why do we think that they are not going to molest their adopted children? I think though,that molestation would be more of a problem with the men. I think that women gay or otherwise, have an innate sense of just wanting to rear children.

When my oldest son was just 3 years old, my gay brother asked if he could take a walk with him. Now as far as I know my brother has never molested any children. At first I didn't find the request strange and let my son go with him. After all they were just taking a walk around the neighborhood. While they were gone though, I got this terrible feeling. It may have been the Holy Spirit giving me warning or just maybe my over sense of protectiveness. But I decided that if they were not back in a few minutes I was going after them. They did come back in just a few minutes, but I never got over that feeling. I determined right then and there that I would never let my young son alone with him. Now, if I could feel that way about my own brother, who I love, then something is just not right. I just don't trust gay men to not try and molest little children."

(Quote obtained from here.) And these people proclaim themselves to be righteous, I actually can't put into words how disgusting this stuff is to me. Up until around #40 I was laughing because of the mindless ignorance of their beliefs against science but much further than that and it's just creeping into the bigoted, narrow minded, fascist region of the true brainwashed fundamentalists.

Sam

I just don't see in modern society how religion is benfitial, and before anyone flames me, im not saying religious faith isn't benefitial, im saying the ORGANISATION that is the cathoic, christian and so on churches just seems to seed among stupid people, stupid ideas and bigots.

Even the most correct christian has in accordance to their raising and beliefs a strict perception and stranglehold of classes. This really isn't so surprising either because of the Pyramid scheme it was established on.

Look back to the dark ages, I really don't have to say much, because the catholic church was one of the most oppressing groups ever to step foot on this earth, I mean Roman slaves were treated better than how bad the poor got treated in the dark ages.

Im no Athiest, but moreso a mystic... but I think the best religion for anyone in this modern age is to live by morals that are socially fitting and to keep your faith close and personal... because if theres one thing I hate, its someone pushing their beliefs on me, and acting all superior.

Its no wonder Athiesism is spreading like wildfire these days and its because kids aren't tought solely by their parents anymore, the internet quickly made sure of that. Now im not dissing parental lessons, but im not saying EITHER that everyones parents were as cool as mine for teaching to respect everyones religion.

whats the point of them talking to each other if theyre supposed to just follow the bible. whats to discuss if theyre all following the same thing?

i wanna ask bro. randy that

Idiot Fundamentalist said:
"Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not logic."

"Did you know that because it is impossible for atheism to exist, you as an atheist do not exist"

"Creationism is pure fact... Our kids are being brainwashed by people who have no grip of reality. Reality is a world where athiests and those who support evolution surely dont live. It is ashamed at how kids are lied to being told that they evolved from a monkey... Evolution is one of the biggest frauds of our time. It truly is so sad how people are so far from reality. If you want to live in lala land then go ahead but there are some of us who choose to be in tune with reality. The reality is found in Genesis... It will do you some good if you just trust what it says as pure fact. Evolution comes from pure ignorance to the facts of how we got here."

A few more funny ones :)

/\ Nor does anything else these fundies say, ironically it can work in their favour though, if there's no logic present in their argument there's nothing for logically thinking people to latch onto in a debate, I find it nigh on impossible to approach a rebuttal for something as moronic as that because there's so much to attack yet nowhere to begin.

Sam

maca2kx said:
I find it nigh on impossible to approach a rebuttal for something as moronic as that because there's so much to attack yet nowhere to begin.
I'm not suggesting we resort to violence but some people need to be learned a lesson.

"To suggest to any child...that there is a way to escape the unhappy, real life world they live in and to retreat into a mystical fantasy world to find happiness is totally irresponsible and deceitful."

:-/

Great find Mala.

"Now on top of being a misogynist, hateful contemptuous prick who makes a mockery of his religion everyday, you're being anti-American by trying to use the state as a tool to silence opinions that you don't like. Give yourself a pat on the back. Idiot."

Bro. Randy just got owned. This whole teens4christ thing is honestly getting funnier by the minute. It's unfortunate that i generate revenue for them by visiting their site, but it's well worth the laughs.

edit- i just realized one of those posters is from my city.

I am seeking legal action against this message board, and it's users. This thread has violated several laws according to the attorney I spoke to. The list includes plagiarism, vandalism, and slander. IF YOU DO NOT CEASE AND DESIST I WILL BRING THIS TO COURT!

As I said before: We live in a nation that has a long history of protecting the rights of it's citizens. One of those rights is our freedom of speech. However, no right is an absolute right. Your right to freedom of speech ends when it infringes upon one of my rights.

This community has done nothing but to us cause trouble. I fear for each and everyone of your souls. God is patient, but eventually punishes most severely the Sinners, the people who sin like Game Revolution. I fear the dark road that all of you are headed towards.

Ok Bro, if it's really you. How have we caused you trouble? As far as I can see we've not spammed your boards into oblivion, perhaps one or two of our members have posted messages but nothing inflammatory and certainly nothing which would require more action than perhaps a banning of the account (and that's going by your domineering rules). Plagiarism is defined as "the act of appropriating the literary composition of another author, or excerpts, ideas, or passages therefrom, and passing the material off as one's own creation" according to Google (and for a crash course, I did not plagiarism that definition because I accredited it to Google, where I obtained it from), I may be missing something here so please tell us where anything has been plagiarised because as far as I can see, everything from your boards that has been referred to here has been stated to have come from your boards.

I also fail to see how this topic infringes on any of your rights, we're not stopping you from spouting your beliefs, nonsense or otherwise, we've not brought down your site, we're not even asking for it to be brought down and if anyone is then yes that is wrong but it's in no way a crime. All we are doing here is exercising our own right to free speech. The English High Court has ruled that freedom of speech is not worth having unless it can cause offence and with that I shall again refer to Lord Justice Sedley's quote "Free speech includes not only the inoffensive, but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative, provided it does not tend to provoke violence." Just go here if you want to see where I got it from. Now I'm fully aware that that ruling covers your freedom to say whatever you want but, importantly, it allows us to do the same, I can't see how anything we're saying could provoke violence after all.

I think your real problem is you don't want people disagreeing with you, well it's a tough world but that's what's going to happen, you can't be right to all of the people all of the time.

Sam

Making an educated guess, I assume you're from the United Kingdom. However that maybe, the laws in America vary. In one of your previous post, you quoted Teens-4-Christ Terms Of Service. WITHOUT giving credit to the original owner. Furthermore, some of the less pleasant users have stated offensive and derogatory comments about me and the users of Teens-4-Christ. This has caused emotional damage to me, and my fellow congregation. Be aware, the law is on my side when it comes to this issue, and I have no qualms with continuing my pursuit to take legal actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod