http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I met someone who just seemed really happy and cheery, so I asked him if he was a Buddhist. He said "No, I'm a Jehovah's Witness." I immediately said "OMG RELIGIOUS BOY, GET AWAY!" So I called up my friends at the ACLU and they arrested him and threw him in jail. Currently they are working on secularizing him.

An important invitation

Hello fellow internet dwellers. I am an ambassador from one of the internet's currently most powerful online army's. We too have decided to wage war on T4C as their faggotry is unacceptable. We have declared war and subsequently victory on many a foe in the past and we recently tested our abilities against T4C and our attack is very effective. We are staving off our blitzkrieg for a day or so until we have some more firepower though.

We have already gathered all the intel we need and have a few soldiers embedded in the forum making a reputation for themselves to be our spies.

The reason I come today is to invite all of you to join us in our conquest. Victory will be shared amongst all those who participate. However, this is not an invitation to join our community permanently, as we often have problems with unwanted members fagging it up. After the war is won, you may stick around if you fit in well though.

There are some rules that must be followed:
1. We do not mention our HQ for any reason whatsoever. That is why I am not going to post it here (as you have already been contacted by Randy Ross).
2. WE DO NOT MENTION OUR HQ EVER
3. Scientologists did it. Stick to the story. We want to start a religious war here.
4. If you share any screenshots, blur names out. Even if you aren't sure whether it is one of us or one of their legit members. When in doubt, blur it out.

And don't go jumping to conclusions about who we are. You don't know. I can guarantee that if you run to the site you think we are from and try to post about it, your thread will be deleted and you may be banned. If you want to join, you must email me at snip. Include your profile name here so that I can check your validity. I'm going to assume that established members here are trustworthy, but I don't want to post our HQ here since you have had contact with T4C in the past.

Thank you for your consideration. Lets get out there and free the world from ignorance!

Ghoul

JCD said:
Can anyone guess what happens next?

If by that you are indicating concerns about us turning on you for not joining us, fear not. We have no quarrel with you brother. We admire that you trolled them first and even got a place on Wikipedia mentioning your efforts. However, you didn't take action and that's what were here for.

If you are concerned about being punished by the Admins of this site, fear not again because your information will not be made available to them and they cannot be held responsible.

You will not be placed in harms way. We are professionals are we have yet to get sued or thrown in jail as long as you don't break the rules (i.e. call the target and announce your name and tell them "and there isn't a fucking thing you can do to me"), but even then, consequences are minimal.

lmao @ this from Mr Randy Ross:

"In a moral matter, such as sodomy, without Scripture, you have no basis to support your claim."

ahahaha. Sorry randy, I had some scripture but I ran out of toilet paper, and well..

malakian said:
lmao @ this from Mr Randy Ross:

"In a moral matter, such as sodomy, without Scripture, you have no basis to support your claim."

ahahaha. Sorry randy, I had some scripture but I ran out of toilet paper, and well..

So will you join us? We've already made tactical analyses and have determined that it will take a day or two at most to have them shut down completely. They are going to be cake. We've given them an ultimatum that they open the forums to members and allow free discussion of outside ideas so that their members can form their own opinions instead of being forced into them by their admins.

I respect and support what you're doing and all, but I don't think I'm going to be involved in forcing them to shut down. To me, their closed minded, fairy tale allegiances are amusing enough already. Wallowing in their own filth, if you ask me.

I'm so shocked this topic got to so many pages and is still attracting the odd ridiculous post. "Ghoul" if that's who you really are (and not FBF) go away. I sincerely hope our posters are more mature than to wage a 'religious war'. There are countless reasons why that would be a bad idea but I'll focus on the hypocrisy of it all since one of the main arguments against religion is the amount of wars that have been waged because of it.

I'll give you one thing though, Ghoul. Your list of rules is quite cute, it's like it's been adapted directly from Fight Club, did you watch the film just before deciding on entering this little vendetta? Well if you had truly done your research you would have read through this topic and realised that the majority of posters never had any intention of going through with a forum battle and were just messing around, you would have also realised that the so called 'Bro Randy' who entered into contact with us on the boards was none other than FBF and Randy only contacted the site owners directly once.

My stance on the Teens 4 Christ website is that Bro Randy and the other admins are responsible for misleading a lot of impressionable kids but do you think any legitimate message would be carried over sufficiently with a board spamming? No, in fact it would serve to amplify their ridiculous point which is something I'm assuming you don't want. So do you really want to change things or do you just want to piss off a group of people who believe something the majority of the world feel to be moronic?

I'm going to urge you not to go ahead with this and any posters who saw his email address before I removed it I hope you decide not to do anything about it, and with that... CLOSED.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod