http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Cookster said:
malakian said:
I watched a programme on some equally blind lunatics the other day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

These guys. Spewed a lot of "God will judge sodomites" bullshit like Randy does, except these guys said it every waking minute.

EDIT: Whoops, maca made a topic about it. Ah well.

Man they're lulzy. Toll extraordinaires.

I love his quotes:

"The red on that flag stands for fag rectal blood".

"On Pope John Paul II's watch, the Roman Catholic Church became the church of the holy pedophiles. And sodomite feces replaced the wafer for their communion service. And Sodomite semen replaced the wine that the Pope drinks".

"The Lord God Almighty killed [the people who died on 9/11], looked at them in the face, laughed and mocked at each one of them as he cast each one of them into hell".

I want to smack that poster for those comments. John Paul II was a pope I respected, because of his unflinching morals and strong stance to do the right thing, and preach god to people in a sensible way. Calling him that is an insult to the entire Catholic faith!

And, while I think we should move on from 9/11, saying things like those people deserved to die is NOT a justifiable statement. Try and say that in the streets of New York instead of Bumblef*ck North Carolina, see how long they last in the streets as the populace takes turns to beat the living Christ out of them!

F*cking morons.[/i]

LinksOcarina said:

I want to smack that poster for those comments. John Paul II was a pope I respected, because of his unflinching morals and strong stance to do the right thing, and preach god to people in a sensible way. Calling him that is an insult to the entire Catholic faith!

His stance on female ordination alone made him a terrible pope. Granted what they say is nonsense, but it's lulzy nonsense.

^ The word "cock" means crow in non-slang. If the school is more than 60 or so years old, it's simply the team name, like "panthers" or "bulls."

Simsy said:
^ The word "****" means crow in non-slang. If the school is more than 60 or so years old, it's simply the team name, like "panthers" or "bulls."

I think he was trying to be sarcastic, with all the people calling him a pedophile and all. Also, anyone else noticed the calvin and hobbs?

That guy is great. I find it funny how some say that no one in blindly following Bro. Randy, yet most just go by what he says in that topic.

It doesn't end...does it...

The Amen from is for St. Paul there! He deserves it because he is technicly right about Randy. He may not be the tool of satan, but he is leading these people down a dangerous path in spirituality.

FollowTheLeader2.jpg

That guys sig about sums it up.

Interesting, I've just finished reading the first page and would just like to say I find it quite funny that the one guy is disputing that they follow Bro Randy yet his post is bookended by numerous posts stating simply "Amen, Randy!" or various thereof. Also, while I don't agree with the topic starter's beliefs I do agree with their disagreement of Randy et al and I'm surprised and happy that the post has both been left on the board and left open after Randy's post.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod