http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to register and get maybe two or three posts in a vague attempt to make them see another side of the story before my account gets deleted, I get banned and every post I made gets wiped off the boards but they even monitor everyone who applies for an account before allowing them to post.

Sam

I would but I don't fancy having to use subterfuge to get there, I'd have to lie about my age, my name, my screen name, my email (because they are NOT getting my actual one) and my religious beliefs (by agreeing to their ToS's). I don't want to do it to destroy the boards, I want to do it to make these narrow minded bigots see that there's a world beyond what Bro Randy says but if they make it so difficult to do so... sod them.

Sam

I don't blame the kids on there...I blame Bro. Randy and the other people, like ministers, parents, etc, who pump the religious doctrine on their kids because they have to blindly believe in it word for word, or else feel the wrath of God.

There was one post on there, (to lazy to find the link) where a teen said that he follows god, and goes to church, but has problems with some of the doctrines and some parts of the bible, he brazenly said that he interpreted the Bible differently without subjegating his own beliefs, and Randy said he is either with them or not, and you can't pick and choose what you like, you can't be a supermarket catholic.

I say, bullshit. You CAN pick and choose, that is why were human and that is why we have free will. If that kid has problems with some aspects of the Bible, let him. He is still a believer, he still goes to church, he is being a good christian his way, like christians should be. To say that someone, who believes in the same thing as you, the same god, religion, similar principles and ideals, who goes to a similar church and reads the same bible, is NOT a good christian, then the person who is allowing the hypocracy to continue is not only showing their ugly fanaticism, but also enforcing their ideals on someone inavertingly.

In the end, who knows? I am a deist at heart, which means I do think god is real. I give so much of my money to charity, I suffer from poverty myself. I would help out others in a heartbeat if I could, but just because I don't read a book that historically and romanticly is ancient and, despite some good messages on there, contains outdated rituals and practices and numerous things that just cannot be physically true, makes me a bad person of faith? If you are a true person of faith, you believe in your own convictions, not what people tell you. That makes you closer to the god you believe in or the religion you practice, from athiesm to buddhism. That is what a true religion should do.

LinksOcarina said:

Subject: ABUSE / game-reveloution.com

The link below points to a page on the forums at Game Revelation. This particular page points to a plan to invade and spam several forums including ours (Teens-4-Christ).

After several communications with the FBI Charlotte, NC office, I have learned that this behavior is a violation of Federal Law. I am sure that, since you do not want to be the target of FBI Action on my behalf, you will take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

lmfao!

Mother fucker don't you know it's a sin to visit these forums!

howd they find out we were talking about them?

and hows it a federal crime to talk about spamming a forum?

Why is it that the hardcore christians always use law enforcement to threaten people. Shouldn't they just ask god to kill them or blow up the peoples computers. Until then, I'll just keep breaking Left Behind CD's with the bible. RAmen.

Edit: Randy can't even spell Revolution correctly. He misspells it twice.

Curses! He really thwarted those plans then. Guess we'll have to fall back to plan B. Issue the banana bombs to the flying monkey army!

Haha, that has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Federal offense to go to a forum and post on it? Something sounds a bit fishy about that.
Oh well, like they all said: Pasta be prasied! Ramen!!

Whats even more interesting is his own hypocrasy, as he frowns upon people trolling his forum, yet he goes to another, non-related forums administrators and moderators and threatens legal actions against a group of people that:

a) are allowed to express their freedom of speech in any way.

b) cannot be moderated because it is an internet forum.

c) a threat of legal action that in essence has no chance of even being made into a true legal case.

What is even more ironic is that he is not upholding his own christian values that he preaches on his forum. We are not invading him and were not posting there, no matter what we all say or do. And even if we did, I am sure we would abide by the rules he has set up on his forum. Who is not acting like a good christian now Brother Randy Ross.

Know what, i'm sending this guy an email about this, ive had it with this BS.

Another interesting thing. Randy did not announce that their site may be attacked on the forum anywhere. So if we did attack there would be a lot more confusion.

LinksOcarina said:
I say, ****. You CAN pick and choose, that is why were human and that is why we have free will.

Disagreeing with doctrines of a church is different from opting for easier doctrine to suit ones self.

Edit: I was expecting a better response from GR. Flying Spaghetti Monster was milked dry years ago.

Frodo_Bag_Feet said:
LinksOcarina said:

The link below points to a page on the forums at Game Revelation. This particular page points to a plan to invade and spam several forums including ours (Teens-4-Christ).

After several communications with the FBI Charlotte, NC office, I have learned that this behavior is a violation of Federal Law. I am sure that, since you do not want to be the target of FBI Action on my behalf, you will take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

lmfao!

:D

That's my topic! I'm famous!

Agreed, the response could have been better. I mean, with quotes like "Basically, we have one and only one reason to be on earth: to glorify God. That's it. If what we are doing does not honor and glorify God, it is wrong." floating about, GR could have gone to town on the literal mental illness that that site encapsulates. Especially after that great review of that lunatic christian video game. But this guy would probably say that video games are satanic anyway so it's not really christian.

Well, I play rock music and love my distortion pedal (yes, there was a discussion on that forum with some people classing distortion as a guitar effect as not acceptable. Some sounds are evil!), so he can shove his fucking lawsuit.

tool - opiate FTW

Saying that, these forum invasion plans are retarded and misc would do well to actually have some mods.

Also it's fab to see that topic in the "what would you like to say to the trolls section?" saying "you're boosting our revenue!" - nice to see a reflection of what the christian faith has always been: Exploitation and money.

malakian said:
Saying that, these forum invasion plans are retarded and misc would do well to actually have some mods.

Also it's fab to see that topic in the "what would you like to say to the trolls section?" saying "you're boosting our revenue!" - nice to see a reflection of what the christian faith has always been: Exploitation and money.
I don't think we were ever actually going to do it. It was just fun to talk about.

And I almost wanted to create an account to post in the troll part, "So, it is true that all Christians want is money."

I always love zappa's views on christianity. Here's one of them:

So, when Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, if you go for all these fairy tales, that "evil" woman convinced the man to eat the apple, but the apple came from the Tree of Knowledge. And the punishment that was then handed down, the woman gets to bleed and the guy's got to go to work, is the result of a man desiring, because his woman suggested that it would be a good idea, that he get all the knowledge that was supposedly the property and domain of God. So, that right away sets up Christianity as an anti-intellectual religion. You never want to be that smart. If you're a woman, it's going to be running down your leg, and if you're a guy, you're going to be in the salt mines for the rest of your life. So, just be a dumb fuck and you'll all go to heaven. That's the subtext of Christianity.
-- Frank Zappa

Typewriter said:
Frodo_Bag_Feet said:
LinksOcarina said:

lmfao!

:D

That's my topic! I'm famous!

Yay! All fifteen people of GR and a couple of crazy christians know who I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod