http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frodo_Bag_Feet said:
"Should women attend college?"
http://www.teens-4-christ.org/board/ind ... topic=5898

I was reading another topic wherein a person made the comment that they didn't think women should go to college, because a home-maker does not need college.

I think the topic of whether married women should stay at home or go to work has been thoroughly covered. My question is, should women be allowed to attend college? If you can answer this question categorically, "yes" or "no," can you think of a circumstance in which you would change your opinion? What does the Bible say about the tertiary education of women?

It disappointed me that only one person voted no.

A quote by one of the more prominent members of the boards, who also happens to be an admin:

Personally, I do not believe in atheists. I believe that everyone knows God exists and knows they need to be saved. Sadly, though, they deny it.

Hmm. There's something fishy about that, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Just out of curiosity, would you guys be shitting your pants in a similar manner if you saw similar discussions happening on a theoretical board called teens-4-Mohammad.org or something similar? I know I would.

And if that makes me a conservative, homophobic, pro-war, Christian, gun-toting redneck who voted for Bush twice and is probably a latent homosexual, then so be it.

GiftedMonkey said:
Just out of curiosity, would you guys be **** your pants in a similar manner if you saw similar discussions happening on a theoretical board called teens-4-Mohammad.org or something similar? I know I would.

And if that makes me a conservative, homophobic, pro-war, Christian, gun-toting redneck who voted for Bush twice and is probably a latent homosexual, then so be it.

It doesn't matter if it was Islamic, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jewish or any other religion. If they're so semi-theophobic that they're intolerant of anything that even mildly disagrees with their own 'chosen' faith to such an extent it means that they won't even allow open discussion on the internet, the place touted as the last place of true freedom of speech, it terrifies me. I don't care what their values are if they won't even listen to others' opinions. They could running a charity to give me money, and while I wouldn't be complaining so harshly, I would be scared that they're so indifferent to people who wish to propose arguments as to why I shouldn't be getting the money.

My concern isn't connected to anything that could cause physical harm, this website and others like it are detrimental to something fundamental to humanity and certainly Western society, the ability to choose based on access to all, or most, of the facts/fictions.

Sam

How to: Shutdown teens-4-christ.org

http://teens-4-christ.com/t4cradio/

Report them to the RIAA:

[email protected]

and their webhost:

Registrant:
Teens 4 Christ
105 Beas Place
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
US

Domain Name: TEENS-4-CHRIST.COM

Administrative Contact:
Ross, Randy [email protected]
Lazarus Consulting
105 BEAS PL
KINGS MTN, NC 28086-9127
US
(704) 734-1496 fax: 999 999 9999

Technical Contact:
Odeneal, L [email protected]
Christian Web Host
P. O. Box 97
Remlap, AL 35133
US
205-680-0689 fax: 251-650-1524

Record expires on 11-May-2007.
Record created on 11-May-1999.
Database last updated on 15-Mar-2007 22:28:44 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.CHRISTIANWEBHOST.COM
NS2.CHRISTIANWEBHOST.COM

Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

http://www.christianwebhost.com/contact.html

Reporting Abuse?
Abuse includes the misuse of the Christian Web Host brand or spam originating from a Christian Web Host account. Please report abuse incidents to: [email protected].

Shoot off an email to [email protected], reporting the illegal sharing of music. Breaking the law of the land is, in most cases, a good way to sin :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ch ... ck_artists

Good for including specifics.

And for naysayers, this is the RIAA we're talking about here. The RIAA, who've sued people who don't even own computers.

I find it very difficult to read the posts. They all just concur and shift their beliefs around what that randy fellow says. It's pathetic, i wish those kids would bring their questions to people that would provide logical anwers that aren't an attempt to brainwash them. It really is unfortunate that kids get sucked into things like this. Also, someone should tell Randy to dive deep into his history books and uncover that X was the greek abbreviation for Christ, so you're really not taking the Christ out of Christmas when you refer to it as X-mas.

GiftedMonkey said:
Just out of curiosity, would you guys be **** your pants in a similar manner if you saw similar discussions happening on a theoretical board called teens-4-Mohammad.org or something similar? I know I would.

Your a gay replubican?

All organized religions tend to scare me at one point or another. Personally, I have no problem with faith, but religions take that too far. Everyone tries to say they are right. Just do your thing and leave everyone else alone.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Just do your thing and leave everyone else alone.
But that would mean leaving these poor misguided people to living by the words in a book describing common life in a limited region 2-5000 years ago.

Most rules set forth in the bible can be traced back to a social need at the time.

Why forbid homosexuality, incest and the like? (Lev 20:10 - 20:21) Because they needed strong children and lots of them. Today we have no such need, in fact we are overpopulated and people "turning gay" can be considered a solution.
Why forbid work on the sabbath? (Exodus 16:23 - 16:26) Because people needed to rest as well as work, it certainly doesn't mean a hungry man on the sabbath will anger God for picking an apple. Actually, Jesus tried to set that one straight. (Matt 12:1 - 12:8) Way to go Jesus.

The world has changed, the people have changed, it's silly to take stories of the world of the past and turn them into the law. There is much wisdom in the bible, but it is abused if we forget that the world has changed.

Edit 1: Included passages
Edit 2: Linked passages to the King James version of the bible (to prove my leetness)

Ok i just read this.. an admin posted this in response to why they dislike rock music.

"Music, like everything else, has one purpose: to bring glory and honor to God. In order to glorify God, the music must have a clear message which glorifies God and the music must be distinctly different from the music of the world. Rock music, or country, or any other secular music fails on both of these points."

MrHimashi said:
Ok i just read this.. an admin posted this in response to why they dislike rock music.

"Music, like everything else, has one purpose: to bring glory and honor to God. In order to glorify God, the music must have a clear message which glorifies God and the music must be distinctly different from the music of the world. Rock music, or country, or any other secular music fails on both of these points."
Actually, that is an amazing thing to discover for a man who will not listen to this type of music and thus should have no clue how they differ from other types of music or what the lyrics say to praise God. He must have prayed and meditated much to figure that out.

That place is hilarious.
I shall attack it with my descicive blows.

Edit: I found this quote funny: "Anyone who has any expierence, knowledge and common sense should be able to see the truth: that evolution is a devilsh myth."

I think this sums up everything pretty well (it's from that Bro. Randy guy):

You have to take the Bible literally. Let the Bible be it's own commentary. When you do this, the doctrines and standards of the Bible become clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle