How many game have you pwned?

Gorranegra

Rookie
No, I don't mean own as belong to. Nevermind how many videos games you have: bought, borrowed never returned, stolen, burned, devoed, robed, grabbed, filched, theived, pilfered, or burglared during your life time

To own a game in a way is to own as you beat the game's ass, you dominate it 100% and by the time you reach bosses and complete sidequest there's nothing to stop you.

So How many game have you guys "owned"?

Couldn't you have just said how many games have you beaten? That way, you wouldn't have to have included two paragraphs of explanation on what you mean by the word "own".

And to answer your question, I'm not sure. Quite a few. Although some games I play, namely simulation games, don't really have an end to them. There really is no point whilest playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 that I can say, "I BEAT IT".
Of course, sim games aren't all I play. I play a lot of survival horror games as well, and I can't even begin to count the total number of games I've beaten in my lifetime.

I think for me, and im not trying to boast here, is what games I haven't beaten

The origonal Mario Bros. Tetris, Morrowind and Oblivion, Dick Tracey, Last Battle, and Final Fantasy Tactics are some of them. There is a slew of thers I haven't beaten, but most games I played before I have.

One game I'm ashamed o say I never beat is Super Mario 64. I was always like one star away. Of course, I haven't played since I was 13 years old or so.

^1 star away from 120? I think 70 was all that was needed to beat the game, and 120 stars for 100% comletion and the infinite lives from Yoshi. Anyways, I have just over 40 Xbox games and I doubt I have "owned" half of them, although I have played nearly all of them a good amount. Same goes with my PC, N64 and SNES games. I couldn't beat any NES games except the Mario ones though.

Yeah, I mean 100% completion, Yoshi on the roof thing. My brother could do it, but I never did.

Beat Mario w/ 16 stars!

I am a master at Super Mario 64, I can beat the game w/ only 16 stars. How? It's simple first you get 8 stars to beat the 1st Bowser. Then you go into the basement, and beat a couple levels there. A yellow bunny should, eventually, appear. Take the bunny to the door that you entered the basement from and use the bunny to glitch out of the basement. Go to the big door to fight Bowser and use the bunny again. You have to play through the water level to open the 2nd Bowser level. Beat bowser and obtain the key. Use the key to go to the third floor. Here's the tricky part, you have to long jump backwards up the steps and through the door where the tower clock is(may take you some time to master it). Jump up the steps to the last big door. A message will appear saying you don't have enough to go up and fight the last Bowser, but that doesn't matter. Go through the door and long jump backwards again. If you do it right you'll skip a frame in the game and it will allow you to fight the last Bowser. This is cool cause you should only have 16 stars when you beat him, including the star Bowser gives you. Technically you beat it w/ 17, but you get to last battle w/ 16. :D :D :D

masterchris said:
Couldn't you have just said how many games have you beaten? That way, you wouldn't have to have included two paragraphs of explanation on what you mean by the word "own".

And to answer your question, I'm not sure. Quite a few. Although some games I play, namely simulation games, don't really have an end to them. There really is no point whilest playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 that I can say, "I BEAT IT".
Of course, sim games aren't all I play. I play a lot of survival horror games as well, and I can't even begin to count the total number of games I've beaten in my lifetime.

No, you could have read the whole message and understood what I meant by "OWNING". if i wanted to know what games have people beaten I would have asked so instead of making it difficult for people like.........you to understand. :roll:

Hmmm... I dunno.

I totally own at C&C Generals: Zero Hour when skirmishing against Easy or Medium opponents. I guess that kinda counts.

I stand by my previous statement. All games I possess I have completely annhilated to the point of zero replability.

Complete, and utter pwnage.

So there. :p

Hey, why doesn't he change the name of this thread to 'How many games have you pwned?'. It means the same thing, I guess.

Oh, and I totally pwned Armored Core 3. I beat it good!

masterchris said:

Gruntz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod