How long does it usually take to post a FAQ?

ShadeTail

Rookie
I submitted a FAQ for Metroid Prime 3 about a week ago, and it isn't up yet. Does examining and posting them usually take this long?

Are you sure you didn't close the browser before it submitted the FAQ or there was just an error? A week seems a little extreme.

I definitely did not close the browser early, and I didn't receive an error message. So I've been assuming the file uploaded properly. But I'm certainly getting a bit impatient.

I've been very tempted to resubmit the file, but sites like this tend to get annoyed by multiple submissions of the same file. So I figured, ask first before going ahead with that. If they are just taking a while to inspect it before posting it, then fine. I was just hoping one of the GR people would let me know what's going on.

Did you use the file upload method?

I think what happened is that the file upload causes a little formatting problem which I can fix in a minute. However our new guy didn't know that, thought it was beyond repair, and deleted it.

Long story short...please resubmit it, we'd love to have it. :thumbup:

Also if you could copy/paste it will be a little easier. :)

I did use the file upload method, yes. But I'll resubmit by cutting-and-pasting into the text window instead, if that will work better.

Thanks for the info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle