How did you feel about the opening cinematics in FFX-2

subcalvin

Rookie
I turned the sound down and prayed to god that no one caught me watching this crap.

It still pisses me off that my flat mate considers the story an integral part of the FFX universe.

I did not like that opening song, way too 'poppy'

the other song, 1000 words, was very moving though

that being said, I still wouldnt be seen watching/listening to it

It was like watching a 13 year old girls diary come to life.

In all seriousness, After that opening sequence the game took a serious leap off of the deep. Its all downhill after that.

They made rikku WWWAAYYYY to hot in that game... im not complaining, but damn.

When I first bought it, my entire family was watching...I was like "you all must think I'm horny."

Also, I understand wanting to make Yuna look like fire, but the mood of the game is all too OMG BFF <3.14!!!

I was apparently in a different stage of my life when I first played FFX-2. The opening cinematic I didn't mind, and I thought the music was cool. A couple of weeks ago, I watched it again and I hated it.
With that said, I don't think anything can take away from the gameplay. It was very fun.
And as a lover of FFX, I found the story of the sequel very compelling.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I was apparently in a different stage of my life when I first played FFX-2. The opening cinematic I didn't mind, and I thought the music was cool. A couple of weeks ago, I watched it again and I hated it.
With that said, I don't think anything can take away from the gameplay. It was very fun.
And as a lover of FFX, I found the story of the sequel very compelling.

defo, loved the game overall!

escpecially the 'secret' endings, brought a happy conclusion to a great story

I started FFX-2 the same day (about an hour after) I finished FFX. My jaw dropped when I saw it. It took such a huge turn away from 10. I hated it; I thought it took away all the serious tones from the first one, and turned it into some sort of Harajuku party. The game grew on me, however, and I enjoyed it.

Not a fan of the beginning. It made me not take the game seriously, well, almost.

ive just realized something

watching the opening cinematic is like being rickrolled

you start the game and expect something really cool, yet you get a cheesy song!

I was almost embarrassed to be playing it after the opening sequence. I still have yet to pick it back up and finish it, I know there's a good game underneath the whole Final Fantasy Barbie exterior, but haven't gotten there yet.

I took it back to the store and watched the real ending on youtube....... I never looked back.

No it's not true, one of my friend lend it to me but if you take a way the job system (which was awesome) I totally hated it with a passion.

Come on! Fucking CHARLIES ANGELS????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle