How come you guys never reviewed Unreal 2?

Diabolus

Rookie
I've wondered this for many years. It was a pretty high profile game when it released, and I was looking forward to the GR review.

I'm not a reviewer, but I probably would have given it a B- at the time. Of course, it's kinda sucky now. Once the 'incredible graphics' fade into a distant memory, you're left with a mediocre gameplay experience.

Mitchy_Slick_253 said:
they have skipped out on alot of reviews. this is not the first

I know. But like I said, Unreal 2 was pretty high profile. It wasn't like skipping Barbie's Horse Adventures or something.

I know this site has a small staff, that's why it's better than the 'big boys'. Better writing, and more personality.

GR will only review games that are givin to them by the publisher. GR will not steep low and acutally buy games... its either that or the guy who broke into GRs HQ ran off with it :)

we occasionally do buy a game if we are not sent a copy, but that is infrequent. it was so long ago, i can't remember how unreal 2 slipped through the cracks. it happens sometimes for different reasons.

forza motorsport 2, for example is my fault. i took it to review and ended up so busy with the business end of things here, i never got around to writing the review, and as it got later and later, it becale less and less important.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod