Home Page

Joe is hard at work at making sure the site is completely %100 cluster-fucked before he leaves :lol: j/k
Should be fixed very very soon.

heh. still need to get the beta of the forums. joe always forgets the forum template....

Anyone else notice, the main page looks somewhat feminine, since all the characters at the top are girls...

babes_r2_c2a.jpg

babes_r3_c2a.jpg

babes2_r2_c2.jpg

...and the destination file name has babes in it...

HOO-WAH!

Joe was just looking to get more titties on this site!

Ya it suckes that joes gone but...At least there out of beta now. Why did he wait till his last day to do this?

See, I'm not retarded. It's always been small, like the one in my sig (which I had my photoshop friend make for me). The new banner has it big,a nd I can totally see the G and R in one.

wait, nvm, there's that huge symbol at the top of the forum... I have no more excuses. That's pretty sweet though.

Rainemaida said:
Anyone else notice, the main page looks somewhat feminine, since all the characters at the top are girls...

...and the destination file name has babes in it...

HOO-WAH!

Joe was just looking to get more titties on this site!

There's something like 8 new headers that the site will rotate through in some fashion. There's themes like GTAIV, fighter characters, Okami, and this gaming babes one.

I only had time to setup one, so of course I picked the babes one to start with. The others should be coming soon hopefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod