HellRaiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman759

Rookie
Man they need to make a game bace on the move hell raiser now that would be a wicked game...U know with paindarist's box the cards of death the veiw of entering the hell world party the game would prolable rated (M) blood gare & use of acohle so what do u the readers say would this be a great game are what

King is right, pain and hurt is all they have brought us.

Gman, try talking to real people once in a while. Even the guy on the till at the supermarket, ask how he is.

Gman759 said:
Man they need to make a game bace on the move hell raiser now that would be a wicked game...
[Emphasis added]

Gman, I see what you did there…subtle, very subtle…

There was only one or two movie based game they made that were decent its just like anime based games it just doesnt work

Gman759 said:
Man they need to make a game bace on the move hell raiser now that would be a wicked game...U know with paindarist's box the cards of death the veiw of entering the hell world party the game would prolable rated (M) blood gare & use of acohle so what do u the readers say would this be a great game are what

My eyes. They burn.

Gman's sentence has taken away my faith in whatever country's education system he's in. Therefore, I shall write this in English, where YOU (Gman) can simply copy and paste in what I write to whitewash the atrocities against our language.
From here on:
Man, they need to make a game based on the movie Hellraiser. Now THAT would be a wicked game... You know, with the (WTF!?) Pandora's(?) Box, Cards of Death, and the view while entering the Hellworld Party. The game would, in all likelihood, be rated M for Mature because of it's blood, gore, and alcohol usage. So, do you, the readers of GR, think this would be a great game or what?

GMAN. Please, for the sake of your potential offspring, make this correction. Or they will cry. :cry:

EDIT: Also, remember this rule when spelling: I before E, except after C or when sounding as A, like NEIGHBOR or WEIGH.

Has anyone noticed Gman has stopped noticing how we all as one tell him how retarded he truly is and just keeps making topics?

It's someone doing a lame joke. I refuse to believe someone is this bad at the English language. You know who the kind of person would pull off a horrific joke like this? Ugh. That is my theory. Ugh = Gman!

If it weren't for Maca's ripping of new a**hole of this guy when he made a post about graphics, I would think so too... but he's continued making these post with trauma-inducing English beyond the funny-point, and beyond the chuckle-point, and beyond the OKAY-JUST STOP-NOW-point.

Indeed. And he is causing me to become very close to the go-into-a-breakdown-murderous-rampage point.

I'm thinking he's really Gaelic with ADHD. There's no way in Hell he could be this horrid of an English-speaker while having English as his first tongue.

10000_Squirrels said:
I'm thinking he's really Gaelic with ADHD. There's no way in Hell he could be this horrid of an English-speaker while having English as his first tongue.
I thought Irash was his primary language?

Oh lord.

Just read Gman's blog, i reaaaaaaaaally hope english is not his first language... or his fifth.

Ooh ooh I deffinetally have to read it i'm sure it's just like the voice acting to the first resident evil "seeing as though youare the master of unlocking"

10000_Squirrels said:
I wonder why he continuously makes these topics... It's rather disturbing. I think he's like a anti-English zombie troll.

He keeps making these shitty topics because you dumbasses keep taking his topics seriously. It's obvious that he is trying to get a reaction out of people, and you incredible bunch of retards just keep feeding him what he wants. Stop poking the bear.

Yeah, but now you're feeding the dumbasses. What more do we want than a debate eh? We thrive off them.

Fatal error. I poked the zookeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod