Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman759

Rookie
So what is the best game for a teen to play just take a momint to think about it what's the best kind of game is there think of graphices if some one came up to u & said if u could have a game for no price what will it be to me it will have actoin great graphices impossable moves & the charators will fight with knifes,guns,bombs,corcle blades,swords,& more some thing like AVP in a way but everyone has there oun way of looking at a game some thing arcade games on a Xbox is cool some thing playing classic games on a gamecube is cool so tell the would what is ur kind of game to play

Teenagers shouldn't be allowed to play any video game online. Ever.

That's a generalization, of course, but there isn't a global douchebag test that can be used to separate the good from the bad. I suppose 5 letters of recommendation would work, but no less.

Japanese RPG's. I love levelling! And a compelling story. The Tales of series is great. As is the FF series of course! Digital Devil Saga I've never really played, but I'd like to in the near future. Persona 4 will be my next purchase!

By the way, this: . is a full stop, you use it at the end of a sentence.
Every time you post, I'm going to give you a piece of my grammar/vocabulary knowledge. You seriously need to be schooled on that shit if you're not foreign.

MattAY said:
Persona 4 will be my next purchase!
Bout damn time you started getting into SMT games.

Careful though. Play too many and you'll end up becoming a Fatlus.

Also, that may be one of the best things Kinggy has ever posted. I laughed pretty heartily.

Speaking of SMT games....Are the Persona's kind of like Final Fantasy where they all have different stories or are they linked? I've been wanting to start with one, but you really only see 3 and 4 anymore.

They're practically separate, only linked in subtle ways. For example, in 3 you use the name of the main character of 2 in an online game, and in 4 you revisit the place where 3 took place for a little while. That's about it.

Also, there are technically 2 different Persona 2 games. One never got translated to anything but Japanese. And the first Persona game is on PSP, but it's a bit annoying. 3 and 4 are much better games.

MattAY said:
Every time you post, I'm going to give you a piece of my grammar/vocabulary knowledge. You seriously need to be schooled on that s*** if you're not foreign.

Im going with Mattay on this one you spell graphics like that instead of graphices that is just weird to say

And also two types of games i would suggest are action adventure games like darksiders, and things that go along with that, and role playing games like Final Fantasy im addicted to those games

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
Persona 4 will be my next purchase!
Bout damn time you started getting into SMT games.

Careful though. Play too many and you'll end up becoming a Fatlus.

Also, that may be one of the best things Kinggy has ever posted. I laughed pretty heartily.
Thank you longo I try and put a smile on every boy and girls face but only ones free :twisted:

Okay... Well, as a teen, I'm offended by this horrid massacre of spelling and grammar. Also, games would be... Probably Modern Warfare 2 and Just Cause 2, for you. Very little reading, and a ton of pretty explosions. For me, I enjoyed Dragon Age: Origins, I'm playing through Suikoden from the PSX on my PSP, and I play Just Cause 2 for my destruction pr0n needs. :p Also, this game lets me let out my inner jerk, which is forced to be restrained when talking to people whom kill English, like the girls in my class (O MY NO I <3 UR NU TOP!!!!!) and... I'm guessing, in your earlier topics, you mean Gaelic perhaps?

LOL

Man every time I read someone's reply it makes me LOL someone's always saying something retarded or even making fun of the way i type so keep on replying & I'll keep on laghing until next time

Better. You need more punctuation. Try a comma and a full stop.

You NAILED the apostrophes though! Nice work fella!

Next we can get him on things like their, they're and there. Once he learns the difference between spelling he'll be a champ. After that we can work on his shitty attitude

280082-49924-13.jpg
<-------Gman... probably WITH the mullet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod