Happy New Year...or Ugh is now a licensed driver

I'm no longer nervous. I'm just mad I failed and I want to achieve this so bad, because I'm probably going to be getting my grandma's car (no, that doesn't mean I'll drive to visit GR'ians) .At first, I couldn't do overhand steering, I was too nervous. Now, I'm focused and failed due to that parallel parking.

Don't worry about it Ugh. I know people in their 30's who never got their driver's license, you'll be on the road before them I guarantee it.

There are three stages to driving.
1. I'm so freaking nervous
2. THIS IS THE COOLEST THING IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!
3. Meh

Everyone is nervous at first, it's just normal. But eventually it'll become a lot of fun and then for the rest of your life it'll just feel as simple as making yourself a PB and J sammich.

Wear a baseball cap so they can see when you're turning your head.

Also, driving is fucking awesome. I love doing it.

Wicked's right. Driving is pretty much those three phases. Scared phase, everything is awesome phase, then meh phase.

Driving's nice sometimes. The freedom is really good.

You forgot the stage where you act super pissy for a red light even though you're making great time compared to any other form of personal transportation.

Shit. Forgot about those.

Don't forget about people who don't drive the speed limit and give you the finger when they cut you off. That's always fun times in the car.

I'm not an organ donor. If I make it to 80, though, my body is going to science.

Way to go, Ugh! Just remember, the left lane is for passing only. If you're going to go speed limit, stay to the right. Or I will hurt you.

Master_Craig said:
Wicked's right.

excited-child.gif

Oh and congrats Ugh! They see him rollin, they hatin, trying ta catch ugh riding dirty. Tryin ta catch ugh ridin dirty! Trying ta catch ugh ridin dirty!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133