Happy Birthday to Urban.

WickedLiquid

Regular
Since Ugh would rather hi-jack a thread I will go out on a limb and wish you a happy belated with your own thread.

So have a good one buddy and let's ride!

6Tgk45w.gif

Hi Urban.
Happy birthday.
At some point I owe you a beer.
Have you had 21st Amendment before?
I will get you a six pack.

Congrats, it's your birthday, you'll care less and less every year, beginning at the age of 21, which is why i suggest we implement new birthday milestones.

everyone knows 21 = beer, 18 = right to vote, 16 = cigarettes, and 12 = sex (ahem, Longo. *tips hat*), but why not 25 = first happy ending or 58 = first 18 year old prostitute? (ahem, Longo. *tips hat*)

We need to keep life spicy, and this is how. Urban, instead of a gift, I ALS challenge you to add new birthday laws to the american culture. something something rambling off into the shadows now etc etc blargh

25 is already a milestone. It's when you're allowed to legally rent a car.

That's an important one.

Stereotyping. Not racist :)

Watermelon is amazing, and an entire large watermelon has less calories than a tiny bowl of ice cream. So it's a winner in my book. Very few things beat a perfect watermelon..

Perhaps a perfect peach. Or perfect orange.

edit: oh yea, happy birthday urban

Wow, watermelon on the first page.

Happy Birthday, friendo. Hope it's a good one! Labor Day weekend!

MattAY said:

mqdefault.jpg

Lien said:
Not sure if racist...
defintely racist... if I didnt love watermelon.

Much Appreciated dudess.. I consider you all virtual family.. like GR was the Sims and you came to my house, ate some food and left it in the middle of the kitchen floor, i wouldn't be mad.

Thanks again... also.. this thread needs moree Fran.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo