Happy birthday Butters!

Lien

Rookie
Every one knows it's Butters!
tumblr_mb1h9wROxX1qexvnmo1_r2_500.gif

Happy birthday butters!

Fun fact, it's impossible to find a good fan art of him without a make out with cartman.

I love South Park, but I haven't seen a new episode in years, many many years. Do they still got it? Or did it follow The Simpsons curse?

I like the zipline episode but the latest season was a major "Meh". And the faith healing episode was a piece of S*** (or doo doo pie like butters would say).

Still, new season in two weeks, but i won't be too much into it. I'd rather play the stick of truth.

Lien said:
I'd rather play the stick of truth.
See, i only learned that SoT was actually going to be released the other day. I thought it'd died in limbo a while back.
I squee'd. I squee'd so very hard.
An Obsidian RPG with a script written by Trey and Matt. All of my money.

GTA5, SP:SoT, PKMN X&Y requiring a 3DS (probably 2DS)
How many hits is my poor wallet going to take in the next few months?
I still need to pick up The Last of Us and Star Citizen.

Might have to sell my car sooner than i'd expected to.

I really want to play Stick of Truth. And GTA5. And Saints Row 4. But with my new job, I've barely had a chance to even look at my XBox for the past two months.

Butters gets a birthday thread?

And WL, I can always throw on South Park and enjoy the episode. The quality there has stayed pretty consistent I think.

danielrbischoff said:
Butters gets a birthday thread?
Better having his b-day thread here then... well... look at his DOB.

AHEM i mean ain't he cute as a baby bear?
butters2.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
did it follow The Simpsons curse?

the only animated show to last 25+ seasons, and still going, may be considered a curse in 2013 middle britania, but not everywhere, like right here in the dirty-thirty.

Soccer's for adopted children
30x7awz.jpg

Watch The Simpsons on Sundays, and its reruns daily. Support its advertisers today! and if otherwise, a pox upon thee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod