GRumble, year 4.

Joker

As for the second one i have no idea it's a toss up i like both.. hmm well im gonna go with TNO and Dark Legacy cause both link and raine dont talk to me much anymore :(

i dont know DL or Joker enough to vote for either of them but...

Link and Raine! Awwww raine is such a cutie

/\ What about me... :(

I'll vote The Joker and the Sexy2Some.

And Shane, can you call us the Sexy2Some from now on and not Link + Raine? Maybe just put that in the parenthesis, because our team name is the Sexy2Some :wink:

A storm is rising on the horizon. It is no normal storm that the people around here are used to. This is a storm that transcends all barriers. It will consume all of us given its massive destructive power. It's getting closer and closer to us with each step, I can feel it thickening our air we breathe each moment. I have been watching these parts for eons, and never have I seen anything this magnitude. All that come before it will bow down to its strength and in the process be consumed into a swirl of cold silent death until all life is consumed for the continuation and building of this towering force. In time, this land will be nothing but barren and withered waste.

But there is one shining hope for us. If only the people could decide on a pair of young warriors to tread straight into the plundering storm with the power of the gods. If we could find two souls dedicated enough to the perpetuation of our people we can defeat this menacing beast. We can take its powers and return them to wherever it stole from. And once again, we can be free! The only two warriors fit for this job are the two that go by Link and Raine. If we choose these two brave young men to face death for our people, then there may be hope. Hope for the future. Kwah!

2some and joker

^That. Was. Positively. Amazing.

Plus, I like the Chinese Warrior better than the Don King of last year.