GR Rating Explanation

Melcrus

Rookie
I know there has been a page with the cirteries for each review rating, F to A+. It said what each rating stood for, I remember A+ was "The Holy Graal of gaming. We have never given one" and A- being "Not quite revolutionary, but defintely the best game of its genre".

I can't find the page now though. Is it gone, or is it just me that can't find it?

All the member reviews popping up with A+ and the like, it feels like it's needed :?

welcome to the club...

I think they got rid of that page. Either that or it's hidden from me and I am to blind to see it...

Yeah, it seems to have gone into hiding. damn.

Don't want to offend a Zelda fan like you appear to be, but I was especially thinking of the ten or so member reviews that gave Twilight Princess A+. Would like to post a couple of copies of that page up their.....whatever Nintendo nerds got.....

Actually, it's at the bottom of every single page on the site. Click on 'Grading System' for the rundown.

Don't think that will stop the Zelda fans for a second though.

Oh, there it was, took me a while finding it even after you told me.

Well, now it's done. "http://www.gamerevolution.com/static/index.php?section=help&page=grades" is posted in every singly Twilight member review that gave it an A or A+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle