Goozex

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Anyone use it?

I just joined and sent off my first three games (two of them rather new and worth a good amount of points) and now I'm being sent two new games (Left 4 Dead and Ghostbusters). It's pretty exciting! I can understand some people's frustration with the long queues for the newer games, but I'll be patient and wait my turn. Besides, I'll still just buy the new games I want most. I'm just using Goozex to turn games I'm done playing into other stuff I may have missed.

Overall, it seems like a pretty cool gamer-driven community. Much better than making Gamestop rich.

You can find me one there as CMitchell.

I rarely get rid of a game, and if I do, it's probably something no one else will like.

Now that I think of it, I could probably get rid of these retarded games Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of War 2, and Halo 3, and get something good, couldn't I? I'll check this Goosex out.

Yeah, dozens of people are requesting Left 4 Dead 2 right now (including me). Anyone who says "nobody wants what I have" hasn't checked out the site yet. People are trading old original Xbox games and shitty anime constantly. It's a large community of shoppers.

For example, f you traded Left 4 Dead 2 and GOW 2 ( the regular edition) you would have 1050 points, which equates to about $52.50. Then you could put those points toward receiving some game or DVD you want.

Beats the nightmarish hell out of GameStop.

But you only get the points for the game you offer once somebody requests it, right? You can't just dump all of your crap onto the site and expect to instantly get points.

The points roll into your account once the person you traded the game with confirms that they've received it. Then Goozex instantly takes those points and spends them on a game in your queue to be sent to you (if there are any without wait).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle