Free Apps Celebration

Does 5 games qualify as "lots"?

Also is Infinity Blade any good? I really only have board games on my iPad.

Board games is seriously why I have an ipad...now I don't have to find friends who want to play ticket to ride and Agricola.

Green_Lantern said:
Does 5 games qualify as "lots"?

Also is Infinity Blade any good? I really only have board games on my iPad.
There's more. Check something other than just the featured section.

I've gotten Infinity Blade 1 & 2 only because they were free. They can kill a decent amount of time, until they crash, or you rage quit.

De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
I've gotten Infinity Blade 1 & 2 only because they were free. They can kill a decent amount of time, until they crash, or you rage quit.
Even when I had the latest iOS hardware (iPhone 5 and iPad 3 at the time) Infinity Blade 1 and 2 both ran like shit. I think the unreal engine in general runs like crap on mobile. Tencent buys them and they start pushing mobile so hard, but Unreal's success was made on console's back.

To celebrate this event I broke my iPhone screen. Now I get to enjoy all of these wonderful games with the added benefit of cutting my thumb on the glass.

danielrbischoff said:
De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
Even when I had the latest iOS hardware (iPhone 5 and iPad 3 at the time) Infinity Blade 1 and 2 both ran like shit. I think the unreal engine in general runs like crap on mobile. Tencent buys them and they start pushing mobile so hard, but Unreal's success was made on console's back.

I got infinity blade 2 a while ago and I didn't think it ran too bad on my 4s. But then again I didn't play the game for more than 5 minutes because I didn't really like it.

FrozenBacon said:
To celebrate this event I broke my iPhone screen. Now I get to enjoy all of these wonderful games with the added benefit of cutting my thumb on the glass.

danielrbischoff said:
De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:

I got infinity blade 2 a while ago and I didn't think it ran too bad on my 4s. But then again I didn't play the game for more than 5 minutes because I didn't really like it.

Wonder how it runs on Tegra 3 or 4. OH WAIT! THEY WON'T PORT IT TO ANDROID!

I wish gr had an app because it keeps crashing on my droid. I had to download a FireFox app just to post at work lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle