Final Fantasy XIII no longer Sony exclusive!

TheNesMan said:
LinksOcarina said:
I love how everyone is assuming this is all about console wars...

Thats funny to me.
I think everyone realizes it's a massive business move for square enix to expand its fanbase to other consoles. Don't be so foolish to think that everyone believes this is all about the console wars.

*claps*

You solved the mystery.

And I wouldn't be surprised if everyone except Nintendo begins to do this now, too.

LinksOcarina said:
I believe a picture previously posted by longo explains it the best.

mgs4ps360fm5.jpg

It's the fact that, even running on the PS3, the game has to install sections of the game for it to run correctly. Had it been made multiplatform, I don't really think they would have taken the time to scale it down to 360 capabilities, but instead would have made the game 360-esque for both consoles, resulting in less magnificence.

So now I'm curious about how Square is going to do with a big multiplatformer, as Rockstar already failed with GTA IV.

How did GTA 4 for the 360 fail? No loading, clean graphics and damn near no graphic issues. Also Final Fantasy won't have to be scaled down. simply because it's not being ported it's actually being developed on the 360. Lost odyssey overcame these issues and provided an epic sized RPG with great graphics by simply making more discs. I guess you bring up an argument for MGS though..

.....Gta 4 fail...wtf

crazycracker22 said:
How did GTA 4 for the 360 fail? No loading, clean graphics and damn near no graphic issues. Also Final Fantasy won't have to be scaled down. simply because it's not being ported it's actually being developed on the 360. Lost odyssey overcame these issues and provided an epic sized RPG with great graphics by simply making more discs.

.....Gta 4 fail...wtf
Now I'll explain so you understand.

I was talking about the PS3 version, mostly. It missed out on a lot, and the point I was trying to get across is, maybe, because it was being developed for two very different consoles. And porting has nothing to do with this. The PS3 version of GTA IV wasn't ported.

So, I expect FFXIII to have issues in one way or another.

EliaSoZ said:
http://kotaku.com/5025233/final-fantasy-xiii-is-a-traitor-square-must-apologise

I find kinda a funny how a lot of the comments here hail microsoft like if MS had the final word, they should thank Square-Enix not MS stupid Fcks.

Sony still has good exclusives (or at least it seems) but man they are taking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG to see the light like the game some called Little Big Delay haha

I find it funny how Square Alienated the entire market...when they are getting a majority of the market to begin with by putting it on the 360.

I used to be an FF fan, but the series has gone downhill ever since Square merged with Enix.

I renounced my fanship after I defeated Vayne on FF12. I thought after FF10, Square should have learned that long games are not rewarding if the final boss is easier to kill than a suicidally depressed quadriplegic with leprosy.

I can't believe people still play Final Fantasy, the series is pure garbage, the Halo of the Playstation.

Now everyone gets to enjoy crap!

I think I'll stick to NWN2 and play games where I get to choose to be a normal character and not a typical steam-punk shemale with a big dick...err, sword, fetish like in nearly all JRPG's and final fantasy games.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
II think I'll stick to NWN2 and play games where I get to choose to be a normal character and not a typical steam-punk shemale with a big dick...err, sword, fetish like in nearly all JRPG's and final fantasy games.

Bwahaha... that's so funny...

and true.

What's the problem guys? So what....

So what if FFXIII goes to X Box 360? Stop being selfish and support the game. This just further hate...Because of your differences, all of you are one and the same! PS3 nor XBox 360!!

Ciao!!^w^

^Sorry for having to say this, but it's like you learned to talk online from the Lego forums or something. Assuming you normally speak english.

What's the big deal about FFXIII?

For year now people have complained that the main character is always a big pussy and the worst character of the party. And does SquareEnix listen? No. Because us Americans are too uptight I suppose.

And did anyone play 12? Between Vaan and Larsa I was waiting for a big twist at the end when they reveal they were actually chicks in disguise.

BlackStar said:
What's the big deal about FFXIII?

For year now people have complained that the main character is always a big pussy and the worst character of the party. And does SquareEnix listen? No. Because us Americans are too uptight I suppose.

And did anyone play 12? Between Vaan and Larsa I was waiting for a big twist at the end when they reveal they were actually chicks in disguise.

Well you see, they did respond. In a way. Instead of giving us a sissy boy for the main character, they went ahead and made him a girl. So now it's a girl, that's probably a little manly.

Could have been worse.

I dropped all brand loyalty when I had to buy a Gamecube to get the (then) new Resident Evils.... (and then wondered why I did)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle